Shane Flanagan opens up on Manly assistant role

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In 2016 Marty was hailed as one of the best Manly signings of all time. He was pretty good but never fulfilled that prediction. Dylan Walker was also a current rep star when he signed.

In fact, since we signed Killer, we're probably more notable for players who left Manly and went on to bigger things, such as Gutho, Api and of course JWH.
Corey Waddell?

When was Penriths last big signing?

When was Melbourne's?

Not to say we are a Melbourne or Penrith but there a many ways to go about things and big name signings are not the only way. Bring through youth, build a core and supplement it with cheaper savvy signings.

That said....bring me Flegler haha

Last edited:
Jeez we are a funny club. Fans should get a gold plated turd on a trophy every year as a thanks for just putting up with the crap that goes on.

Let's work back In time. When was the last positive top shelf signing either in the coaching or playing staff?

We have seibold and Flanno who apprently are on there 'last chance' ride.

We had des returning from the dogs as an apprently washed up failed coach who took the job no-one else would.

We had Twenty. A complete rookie with no runs on the board.

Tooves who again had no real top shelf coaching ability other than being handed a generational side albeit one on the down slide.

On the playing side who have we signed that we all went WOW?

For me it's Jamie Lyon but let's be honest. The only reason he came here was his relationship with Crusher and the Bush footy link.

Then you look at the big dogs we compete against who sign the best coaches, players and support staff. All have huge new shiny stadiums and centers of excellence. All have rich and famous backers or are one club cities that allow huge sponsorship opportunities.

We go ok considering what a shambles we run at.
Nate Myles ...... I went WOW!!! What a useless lump of turd he was.

Corey Waddell?
flynn rider mind blown GIF

Mate you have to stop spamming threads like this.

If he annoys you to this extent I would suggest you use the ignore button rather than posting like the above which does nothing other than annoy other posters

Why should he? There is already a thread on the same page regarding Flanagan, yet Woody starts another one, yet again.

If the mods were serious, they would stop censoring criticism of Woody and merge this waste of space thread with the one below.

Why should he? There is already a thread on the same page regarding Flanagan, yet Woody starts another one, yet again.

If the mods were serious, they would stop censoring criticism of Woody and merge this waste of space thread with the one below.

Mate he posted in about 15 threads including ones from a while back - GE did a great job cleaning it up and this was the only one that was left behind. Not sure where you got anything censorship wise

As for multiple threads to be honest I do not pay that much attention

Its the offseason people. We're not exactly swimming in new information and we can't talk about games played. Gives me something to read when I'm having breakfast of a morning. I say the more the merrier!

The discussion about whether to have 2 threads on the same topic probably should have its own thread. I looked here thinking there might be some news about Flanagan,wasted 10 seconds or so of my valuable time.
angry class GIF by South Park

Mate .. your questions are way too hard ... I'm still trying to answer the one you asked 29 times .. who is out there to replace Dessie if we sack him ?
Is the fact you are still trying to work out the answer to my 29 questions why you start multiple threads on topics we already have?? That's OK if it's a struggle for you but to help you out let me riddle you this..

The part Answer to my question that you are still trying to work out is clearly addressed in one of your Multiple posts. And if that still doesn't get you across the line it's answered in THIS thread you started in the TITLE above.

Hope this helps woody.

The discussion about whether to have 2 threads on the same topic probably should have its own thread. I looked here thinking there might be some news about Flanagan,wasted 10 seconds or so of my valuable time.
angry class GIF by South Park

That's Woody for ya. Promises nothing, delivers on his promise 😄 generally on a new thread.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2