• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are in a real bad way. Who have we bought that will improve this team. kapow and Walker gone (good thing) but yet again another year goes by and we buy no one. Blacktown gets flogged week in week out and they are our future.

That’s what happens when your mind is on other things. I said in another thread the other day that he is not good enough to be a big noise and he proved that today. He belongs at the Tigers that mediocre wanna be hero.
He goes missing to much for money he is on. I feel a broom coming through

He goes missing to much for money he is on. I feel a broom coming through
Something like this @winnyason
rainbow_brooms_by_iceconyelo_d1dth9i-fullview.jpg

I feel Hasler is to loyal to some and guilty not giving the young players a chance unless injury.
We need to move in from Faniu, he’s not bigger than the club.
As good as Tom is, he is killing us with the amount of cap he is soaking up and very little time on the park.

My opinion, Des is killing the team with lack of coaching ability and not having luxury of having a heap of back ended $$$$ contracts.

I feel Hasler is to loyal to some and guilty not giving the young players a chance unless injury.
We need to move in from Faniu, he’s not bigger than the club.
As good as Tom is, he is killing us with the amount of cap he is soaking up and very little time on the park.

My opinion, Des is killing the team with lack of coaching ability and not having luxury of having a heap of back ended $$$$ contracts.
He not the coach he was. He picks plodders over giving kids a shot.
I be honest I may be in favour of a new coach. Out of left field Neil Henry could do a good job. I don't see a premiership in his second run here

I think the language coming out of the club should be that the last three weeks that everyone is on notice.

We had no real commitment today apart from a few players and our season truly ended when the 7 decided their beliefs where bigger than the teams.

We fall apart way too easy right now and if we are serious about 2023 this is the first thing that must be addressed!!
What was the "Team Belief" that is bigger than ones own beliefs.

They are playing a game with a ball full of air that pays them above average income to entertain the masses for 26 rounds or longer so the likes of you and i have something to escape our montonous predictable probably mostly unproductive lives.

What actually "needs to be addressed" other than overall team line up and balance along with mental toughness.

De-Fultonise. Enough of the western Sydney raids.

I just thought I’d throw up a simple solution to a complex issue.

Now carry on.
"Enough of the Western Sydney Raids" i guess that is less offensive than my posts about gay sexuality and how i don't consider Suicide as "passed away".

All good i can see now why the club is going backwards lol

I guess then Manly will be purchasing soft C@#K Northern Suburbs Rugby players who are well read with multiple employment options who make 6 tackles a game, 2 hitups at 2mtrs per hitup and are too busy promoting RUOK day prior to kick off each game.

Last edited:
It's certainly been a season of low points, and I thought at the time it couldn't get any lower than Tom doing his shoulder. The last few weeks have been truly awful both on and off the field. We've surely got to hope that this point is rock bottom

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6