SGBall 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Schuster is the most promising Manly junior I've seen for many years. He may be playing 5/8 but has the build of a lock. He reminds me of Malcolm Reilly who was a talented ball player as well as a wrecking ball when he needed to be. Manly must lock him up.
I also note that Ben Turbojet is playing in the centres and not the second row.
It's great to see the strength of our junior teams, at long last. Far better to promote into grade from within rather than have to recruit from other clubs at an inflated price.

Hide Schuster. I suspect big money will be offered from the Roosters, Eels and Dogs...maybe even the Storm. Manly need to tie him up good and firm and quickly. Offer one of the beaches.

Schuster is the most promising Manly junior I've seen for many years. He may be playing 5/8 but has the build of a lock. He reminds me of Malcolm Reilly who was a talented ball player as well as a wrecking ball when he needed to be. Manly must lock him up.
I also note that Ben Turbojet is playing in the centres and not the second row.
It's great to see the strength of our junior teams, at long last. Far better to promote into grade from within rather than have to recruit from other clubs at an inflated price.

So is he a born and bred Manly Junior?

Great to see our juniors performing so strongly. A big tick to the recruitment team as I'm sure there are a lot of recruits in both squads.
Mostly they’re all from the northern beaches, like in the days when we rounded up a few local nippers and threw them jerseys for the junior reps.

Mostly they’re all from the northern beaches, like in the days when we rounded up a few local nippers and threw them jerseys for the junior reps.

Really? From the Northern Beaches? I count 1, Trbojevic, who else?

This is great news.
As a sidenote: Why would Manly play Norths at Mascot? Did some of the players have planes to catch?
Norths are actually souths. A sure sign of their twisted nature that they’d rather join souths than their cousins at manly.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8