Serious Wish List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
Napper said:
Sam Tagatese plz

Is he on-the-market?

He goes alright too I agree.

No idea. Under our system he would be one of the best forwards in the game. And he's an animal. Pure aggression we really lack.

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/tagatese-joins-sharks-threeyear-deal-2372/

Hopefully no extension and someone is looking at him lol

Ryan said:
I want to watch players that want to play for the club I pay to be a member of.

Cherry-Evans, Foran, Watmough, Stewart and Matai, im talking about you disruptive players.

I thought Jono was the drummer for the travelling supportahs.

Broncos coach WB trying to Fudge the Brisbane roster and squeeze Packer into the side.

Kevinward777 said:
Apparently the Dogs are off loading Lloyd Perrett. He'd be a handy acquisition I reckon.

Really?? That's surprising they had massive raps on him. Of what little I've seen he looks promising. Definitely got size which we desperately need.

Actually, with mention of the Dogs...

I'd have Klemmer every day o' the week!

(I'm only wanting ONE of the blokes I've thrown out there).

Tapau; James; Klemmer...perhaps Tagatese now.

I'm solid with who we've got but obviously with King and Gift going, we could use one blast of new-blood.

RiverEagle said:
Play Blake Austin in place of WHO @Supesy ?

Nigel Plum's a Wagga-ite @mozgrame

Ryan James will still do me for now.

His former "brother" from the Titans, BJ, has worked out alright!

Nigel can put on some huge hits. He can stop the rot when things get loose up the middle. He also has a lot of experience that we could benefit from.

Hang on, I've got my bloody Capra's hat on again. Doesn't matter. He'd be great at either club.

Ryan said:
I want to watch players that want to play for the club I pay to be a member of.

Cherry-Evans, Foran, Watmough, Stewart and Matai, im talking about you disruptive players.

All of he above we're our best today.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4