Serious Wish List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
the mauler said:
Can I add James Roberts to the wish. Nothing beats sheer pace , he could be anything!!

Agreed and he has some strength.
That's one thing out team doesn't have anymore speed.

He did some nice things but I don't buy gould's rhetoric. Hiku looked more solid and found plenty of space today playing centre. He was cool and professional and I'd take him any day over James.

Yeah he burned Hiku for pace once or twice but Hiku was all over him for the rest of the day. Hiku actually burned him without pace once or twice too.

the mauler said:
Can I add James Roberts to the wish. Nothing beats sheer pace , he could be anything!!

He should be something. Gould failed to mention why such a talent was bounced out of the rabbids and by him at the Panthers. Because he's been an a grade tosser.

He has been flicked from two Clubs due to off field issues :cool:

Either a Carney or a Dugan in the making - nobody knows his level of self indulgence :sleepy:

He should have a stint at Canberra. They provide many of the NRLs dickheads so its only fair they have a turn of someone elses dickhead for a while.

mickqld said:
I want Matai and Gift back in the side ASAP. It's madness to have let Gift go and it will be utter sheer madness if we let Matai go.

G'day all,Agree 100% about Matai Mick not quite so sure on the Glen thing though.
cheers mike

Just putting it out there and been thinking this for some time, Jarrod Croker who is off contract at the end of 2015 would be a perfect replacement for Killer when his time is eventually up and is definitely in the same mould too. His talents are wasted at the faiders and is still only 23 and consistently up there as their best every week, he would also fit in nicely with the likes of foz and Chez with the same mature head for a young bloke.

Whens Steve Matai's other brother off contract
Martin Taupau
Height: 190cm
Weight: 112kg
Position: Prop
I would also love to see Big Willy at manly

mike walker said:
mickqld said:
I want Matai and Gift back in the side ASAP. It's madness to have let Gift go and it will be utter sheer madness if we let Matai go.

G'day all,Agree 100% about Matai Mick not quite so sure on the Glen thing though.
cheers mike

G'day Mike!

And, Kevin Proctor, Nigel Plumb, Beau Scott.

I agree with the sentiment that Mason would be good value for a one or two years.

He's been in good form and is a real hard head.

But Jake T is the long term option. He will be something else in a couple of years at the most. Wouldn't be surprised if his breakout year is as early as next year.

Jake's injury this year came at an annoying time, he would have got a bit more of a taste this year I am sure

I want to watch players that want to play for the club I pay to be a member of.

Cherry-Evans, Foran, Watmough, Stewart and Matai, im talking about you disruptive players.

Ryan said:

Cherry-Evans, Foran, Watmough, Stewart and Matai, im talking about you disruptive players.

FMD....

Play Blake Austin in place of WHO @Supesy ?

Nigel Plum's a Wagga-ite @mozgrame

Ryan James will still do me for now.

His former "brother" from the Titans, BJ, has worked out alright!

Ryan said:

Calm down Ryan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7