Seibs Going Right Off at Presser.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seibold was seething and had every right to be. Their first try is a NO try, Garrick was denied when evidence suggested he got a hand to the ball and then 2nd half blatantly taken out trying to secure a loose ball.

We will now get the inevitable excuses from the officials about these mistakes.

The game really needs to sort this out. Every week the bunker is having more to do with results than the players and the same clubs get whacked by these game changing calls!

I'm vertically challenged - it's all good :giggle: Check out me and my mates in a bar fight last weekend. The coppers and ambulance crew got involved as well !!!!

Maybe you should join these guys Ryan, just don't take on Smidge, he's the best

The Garrick tackle was a fuking disgrace of a decision. How anyone could not call that dangerous contact is beyond me. I'm sure Analcyst will whitewash it away next week. The nrl is just a circus with whistle/bunker clowns.
Yep if that's not dangerous then I hate to think what is. Utterly disgraceful.

What if Garrick had/has a spinal injury, for example?

What if it was Cleary, Latrell or Ponga instead of Garrick?

As an NRL fan, decisions like this put me and probably many others off following the game and supporting my club. It seems there's one rule for some and one for certain others.

One of the most impressive things about the press conference is the genuine belief Seibs had that we could still make the finals. I believed we were done when Tom went down in Origin. We've lost more than we've won since then and I thought we were playing for pride tonight. But Seibs was genuinely disappointed that we are no longer a mathematical chance.

I wish he could suck on a Strepsils or something before the presser. He is hard to listen to.

That was a Toovey like spray. It will be interesting to see what the ref bosses say about that tackle. If that were a Manly player we all know he would have been sent off. Rule or no rule.

NYEagle

Loved it, Seibs let the NRL have it both barrels. Probably a build up from the 3 knock ons that wernt called in the Penrith game as well. Always good to see some passion and calling it for what it is.

The fact of the matter is that we have been inconsistent all season. No top 8 finish. Seibs season performance F. Tonight's press conference performance A+. Unfortunately you don't build premiership winning clubs @ the presser.
According to plenty on these boards you do…..

The Garrick tackle was a fuking disgrace of a decision. How anyone could not call that dangerous contact is beyond me. I'm sure Analcyst will whitewash it away next week. The nrl is just a circus with whistle/bunker clowns.
Absolute madness that that wasn’t deemed a dangerous tackle. Do we have to have another Alex McKinnon for that rule to be changed or at least call it what is was…a very fkn dangerous tackle.
The only positive to come out of it was Seibs doing his block…finally.

That was an absolute farking farce mate.

It went waaaaaaay beyong getting a few calls.

Did you watch the game?
Worst refereeing peformance of the year ... and that's saying something given the joke that refereeing has become this season. Those repeated "six agains" to the warriors were a joke and Garrick was plainly a victim of dangerous play. Only the bunker and that so-called referee seemed to think otherwise. We also had to use two captain's challenges to prove the referee "wrong" on what appeared rather straight-forward decisions when the ball went loose. Honestly, where is the common-sense with these blokes with whistles? Certain sides get the close calls every week and I am fed up with it.

Seibold was seething and had every right to be. Their first try is a NO try, Garrick was denied when evidence suggested he got a hand to the ball and then 2nd half blatantly taken out trying to secure a loose ball.

We will now get the inevitable excuses from the officials about these mistakes.

The game really needs to sort this out. Every week the bunker is having more to do with results than the players and the same clubs get whacked by these game changing calls!
Too many rules open to interpretation by referees. Too many decisions that defy common-sense. Too much money involved in gambling. Too many stoppages going to the bunker. Too many "six agains". Too many sin bins. Too many press conferences on Monday saying refs got it wrong. Too many matches favouring the side that is supposed to win e.g. Saints v Parra recently and us last last night.

And you can bet of that was latrell or say teddy send off warriors player and apology from the NRL.

Us nothing to see here from the NRL.

And you could also guarantee that if this was the Greenturd era ... by the start of Saturday's games it would be a dangerous tackle.....and quite frankly I wish they would do that because whoever wrote in there that doing that to the ball carrier is not dangerous if the ball was caught "on the bounce" is a fvcking moron.

He is mad as hell.
And he’s not going to take it anymore.

I notice too he had an inadvertent, assymetric crack at the private ownership team. He mentioned the first grade side has only made the finals four times in ten seasons. For all but one of those seasons (2014), the Penn family and their cohorts have been the sole private owners.

His days could be numbered. Just ask Des.

Last edited:

I notice too he had an inadvertent, assymetric crack at the private ownership team. He mentioned the first grade side has only made the finals four times in ten seasons. For all but one of those seasons (2014), the Penn family and their cohorts have been the sole private owners.

I think he mentioned 4 finals in 10 years to save his arse.
Trying to defend not making the finals.

If we do not improve next year, he will be gone as well as his coaching career.

I hope for Manly’s sake he suceeds. Hopefully he will actually coach players to be better and improve - if he can do that and Tommy is not injured, we will make the semis in 2024.

Not a good record for a results driven business

And you could also guarantee that if this was the Greenturd era ... by the start of Saturday's games it would be a dangerous tackle.....and quite frankly I wish they would do that because whoever wrote in there that doing that to the ball carrier is not dangerous if the ball was caught "on the bounce" is a fvcking moron.
i wonder what his daughters thought of the tackle?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8