Seibold Selection Surprises - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Schu will be very good but will still have the odd error in his game which he will eventually correct

Pasaka on last chance to show us what he has so expecting him to step up

Young Fifita sounds promising

Koula with a full pre season will be big - picking him for 15 plus tries

Bloke from tigers in a better squad will improve

All players will find more opportunities if the heavily marked turbo stays on the field.

No chance of Harper playing back row. Game has changed since Rambo played. Not many forwards under 100kg and those that are like Cam Murray offer skills hard to find.
Would have to agree with this.

I want Parker and Harper to succeed as they seem like really good fellas.

But they are mediocre centers, and they would be at best, mediocre back rowers

Could be time to look to Parker as a bench option , centre but more back rower . Shouldn "t have an issue with defence on an edge and with his fairly direct and strong running style , could be an occasional good i st up tackle buster . Just could not see Harper being suited to back row for a variety of reasons , sort of just O K in the centres these days , some better efforts last season after a poor finish to 2021 . Maybe for Tuilagi to play some solid , hard edged footy for a good part of a game and then for Parker to come on with the ruck a bit more with open play then . Not sure with Weekes having long or entire match time on the bench , limited or very limited opportunity to develop his game further , either in the starting line up or Blacktown for mine .

I just want Gordon to get a shot at the 9.
I am a fan of the Gifted Gordon
Looking forward to seeing him unleash his potential in 2023
I hope he Earns a spot in the top 30

Sea Eagles Junior Rep teams Rd 1 | Sea Eagles

Could be time to look to Parker as a bench option , centre but more back rower . Shouldn "t have an issue with defence on an edge and with his fairly direct and strong running style , could be an occasional good i st up tackle buster . Just could not see Harper being suited to back row for a variety of reasons , sort of just O K in the centres these days , some better efforts last season after a poor finish to 2021 . Maybe for Tuilagi to play some solid , hard edged footy for a good part of a game and then for Parker to come on with the ruck a bit more with open play then . Not sure with Weekes having long or entire match time on the bench , limited or very limited opportunity to develop his game further , either in the starting line up or Blacktown for mine .
Parker a bench forward, only in an emergency Al. We have a big pool of ready made 2nd rowers to pick from, and all ready to go. I know I'm on the outer about sticking with Parker in the centres. But, by the look of it centre has already been promised to Garrick anyways.

Not at all. If I wasn't clear, I apologise.

What I want is a big line breaker in combination with a speedster.

So I would love to see an Olakau'atu and Koula combination in the centres.
Olakau'atu is our most destructive forward by far .PLaying out on the edge he is like extra centre

The Speedy and evasive Garrick should excel in the centres along side Killer Koula

Could be time to look to Parker as a bench option , centre but more back rower . Shouldn "t have an issue with defence on an edge and with his fairly direct and strong running style , could be an occasional good i st up tackle buster .

If you want to look at any of our players that would be competitive enough to play in the brutal second row position .

Here are the type of dynamic players that they would compete with
Kikau
Koloamatangi
Felise Kaufusi
David Fifita
. Jeremiah Nanai
. Liam Martin
Angus Crichton
Isaiah Papali’i
Frizel
Patrick Carrigan
Hudson Young
Briton Nikora
Tariq Sims
Jaydn Su’A

I don’t feel Garrick has tackling abilities to play centre, he is a shirt grabbed and will get targeted.
I dont see that Garrick is a shirt grabber but the 2023 season will reveal all

All our players will have the last say in how they play

Parker a bench forward, only in an emergency Al. We have a big pool of ready made 2nd rowers to pick from, and all ready to go. I know I'm on the outer about sticking with Parker in the centres. But, by the look of it centre has already been promised to Garrick anyways.
Yeah, Parker is a tough one. We need something a step up from him in the centres (but I admire his courage and tenacity) but there do seem to be a number of players stepping up for the forward positions now. But if he gets stuck in the Blacktown team, he could look for an out pretty quick and he would be a sad loss as he's a great Clubman.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4