Seibold Pressers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
7 wins in 24 games is at least better than Tigers I guess mate, who are rock bottom as an entire club. They've won 4 in that period. Then it's us.
I agree re west tigers but we both agree that as a club our standards are f$$ked and we have become a shadow of our once proud club, we are the joke of the nrl

I wonder if he'll pull out Parramatta's famous old claim.

"It's still mathematically possible to make the eight."

Last edited:
He is starting to talk **** exactly when he was under the pump at the Broncos! This is not going to end well, his body language and voice are not good at all.
I feel he will be axed in 2024.

He is starting to talk **** exactly when he was under the pump at the Broncos! This is not going to end well, his body language and voice are not good at all.
I feel he will be axed in 2024.
Can we make it 2023 please

This has all the hallmarks of Trent Barrett no 2

We let in easy tries and cannot score ourselves when Tommy is not around

Slow and lazy players like Tualagi, Shuster and Sipley need to be released from the club ASAP

This guy is delusional, some quotes from tonights presser vs the cows

“ i thought our effort was good for the first 15min and the last 30min of the game”

“i felt we turned up in this game”

“there try’s we’re just a couple of systematic errors”

“i was really proud of what the boys did”

“i felt like we turned up and tried hard and saved some try’s”

“we have a good side here and i’m enjoying the challenge”

“i was really proud of what the boys did”

wtf is that crap, what game is that fool watching???
He is an idiot and takes press conference training from Barrett

What do we expect him to say.

"I only have about 8 first graders in the squad"

"I knew when Tom was hurt our season was over"

"Josh Schuster is so good one day this ground will be named after him"
I'd like him to say "I'm a fckwit to keep picking Woods. Our season is finished now so I'll bring in Keppie and Lodge."

What do we expect him to say.

"I only have about 8 first graders in the squad"

"I knew when Tom was hurt our season was over"

"Josh Schuster is so good one day this ground will be named after him"
Oh yeah and I'd also like him to say "Eddie Jones' is a sh1t coach."

Can we make it 2023 please

This has all the hallmarks of Trent Barrett no 2

We let in easy tries and cannot score ourselves when Tommy is not around

Slow and lazy players like Tualagi, Shuster and Sipley need to be released from the club ASAP
You reckon those are the worst 3 players?? I could rattle off about 6 others that are far worse. Those 3 at least have improvement in them.

You reckon those are the worst 3 players?? I could rattle off about 6 others that are far worse. Those 3 at least have improvement in them.

I often wonder how many of these players would make the 2008 team, and the answer is not many. Going forward, here is a core (in my view) you could stick with, but the rest need to be replaced in my view:

01. Tom Trbojevic (Weekes depth)
02. Jason Saab
03. Reuben Garrick
04. Tolu Koula
05. Jaxson Paulo
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (Fainu depth)
08. Jake Trbojevic
10. Matt Lodge
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Josh Schuster

15. Sean Keppie
16. Taniela Paseka

We need to find our next Matt Ballin, Jamie Buhrer (possibly Matterson) & another marquee forward like Tino.

The sad part is that we can add another couple more to the list in 2024

Jaxson Paulo has death threats made against him by souths supporters they hated him that much and Talau is rubbish

Lodge was told to/paid leave the storm, warriors and roosters so how good is he going to be next year? Another rubbish signing

The sad part is that we can add another couple more to the list in 2024

Jaxson Paulo has death threats made against him by souths supporters they hated him that much and Talau is rubbish

Lodge was told to/paid leave the storm, warriors and roosters so how good is he going to be next year? Another rubbish signing
Bit premature, we haven't seen Lodge in Manly 1st's yet, maybe reserve your judgement till then.

I often wonder how many of these players would make the 2008 team, and the answer is not many. Going forward, here is a core (in my view) you could stick with, but the rest need to be replaced in my view:

01. Tom Trbojevic (Weekes depth)
02. Jason Saab
03. Reuben Garrick
04. Tolu Koula
05. Jaxson Paulo
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (Fainu depth)
08. Jake Trbojevic
10. Matt Lodge
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Josh Schuster

15. Sean Keppie
16. Taniela Paseka

We need to find our next Matt Ballin, Jamie Buhrer (possibly Matterson) & another marquee forward like Tino.

Is Keppie no longer being sold off?

if Lodge performs and the club decides to sign him up for next year, we’ll lose Keppie or Aloiai for certain. If Lodge crashes and fails to earn a deal beyond train and trial, it might be different

Bozo, he's better than 99% of the other plonkers we presently have pretending to be actual forwards.
Any pack spearheaded by Paseka , Jake , Olakautu and your man Keppie should go better than we have been going
In the beginning of the season Mestrov and Seibold were happy with the prospect of our pack

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8