Seibold Pressers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally I blame the players first and foremost for these inept performances, I mean old school tough blokes who played for peanuts would fight for every scrap on the plate, where these players look like they are turning up to work and expect top dollar, but have no pride in their jobs.
The part that is annoying with Seibold, is the same weekly comments that are overly defending imcompetent performances almost Barrett like, watch Bellamy or Bennett who say it how it is "Not good enough", "Terrible perfomance" , "No commitment, we had poor attitudes".
I respect the hard nose approach making players accountable for ordinary games......yes it's good to support your players and even defend them for being unfairly critisized, but the way Manly have been playing has lacked heart, desire and commitment and they need a good revving and an honest reality check, this is what the Best coaches do and their teams respond the following week in 99% of occasions, where this Manly team dishes up the same crap because there is no repercussions or accountability.

Yep, another schiit cliche after cliche pressr.
Seibold waffles around what we need to do, then praises the opposition saying the past 3 weeks we have played top 4 sides. He clearly doesn't think we are a top 4 side.

DCE should do the pressrs and Spoonbold can sleep in the corner.
Starting to think like this also, I've stopped listening to them, it's just a bunch of waffle alright. Once he starts praising the opposition that's when I drop off.

Over rating second half performances is over rated. How about changing your comments, Sleepy. Had to watch that performance with a room full of Sharks fans and that was about as inspiring as your your pressers.

He was pleased with Tom's progress doing hitups on tackles 3 and 5. FUK ME DEAD we are using a Lamborghini in a demoltion derby then. No wonder we have zero attacking plays when our only attacking weapon is being used as a battering ram.
I cannot believe he even said that. Whatever confidence I had in our coaching staff just went right out the window with that idiotic comment.

My only hope is that he's going back to training and saying: "Forget what I said in the presser, you guys stank, spots are on the line and time to train until you all puke.
"Only then can you get your phones back, complain to your managers and post about all the free stuff you get given."

Over rating second half performances is over rated. How about changing your comments, Sleepy. Had to watch that performance with a room full of Sharks fans and that was about as inspiring as your your pressers.
Live at the ground I got a look at the sombre Golden eagles players and if that was not bad enough I had to walk past the smiling Sharks supporters celebrating their win

Maybe Mestrovs Key performance Indicator for Seibold is losing the game is acceptable as long as the team plays a bit better in the second half

My only hope is that he's going back to training and saying: "Forget what I said in the presser, you guys stank, spots are on the line and time to train until you all puke.
"Only then can you get your phones back, complain to your managers and post about all the free stuff you get given."
He wont have the balls to do it.

Live at the ground I got a look at the sombre Golden eagles players and if that was not bad enough I had to walk past the smiling Sharks supporters celebrating their win

Maybe Mestrovs Key performance Indicator for Seibold is losing the game is acceptable as long as the team plays a bit better in the second half
From what I remember, Mestrov was a bit of plodder himself back in his playing days was he not?

I gave this guy a chance but i’m done with him now!!

how can he sit there and say crap like “we did well in the second half”

the game was over by then!!

“the effort was there in the second half”

this guy is nothing but a yes man to Penn and there for a pay check

wouldn’t know how to put these pea hearts on notice!!

just leave now!!

There's already a thread titled Seibold Pressers by @XV-1

Much like our forwards last night, some posters here are so lazy they can't even scroll down the same page.

Much like our forwards last night, some posters here are so lazy they can't even scroll down the same page.

says the flog

Have a look at the beginning of Cameron Ciraldo’s presser from last week’s loss to the Eels, this is what I expect a coach to say about a performance like last night.

Anything else is just papering over the cracks.

Can't wait for tonight's words of wisdom.

Perhaps Spoonbolds turn to be an aspirational coach.
1687007642377.png

H

The only people that thought that we were going to win last night were posters on this site! The bookies had us at long odds!

Maybe some on here need to lower their expectations!

Just sayin’

Just because our coach doesn’t lose his **** in a press conference does not immediately mean he doesn’t behind closed doors.

So many people that have never been in any form of management (that is what a coach is), fails to recognise there are multiple management approaches.

And to bring this to a head, we now have an open call to sack the coach and to drop approx 1/3 of our current roster. Damn I’m glad none of you are a manager of any business otherwise you would doom your business to failure and bankruptcy with such emotive and reactive approaches to problems in business (yes it is a business)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6