Seibold presser ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Eagle of London and @XV-1

Here's a new thread for you to get upset about ...
Bravo mate.

Not upset just wondering why you don't post in threads already created. For instance Multiple Seibold threads Or Starting a preseason 'pictures' thread when 4 posts below there was a Preseason thread(that already had pictures in it) etc etc.

Bravo mate.

Not upset just wondering why you don't post in threads already created. For instance Multiple Seibold threads Or Starting a preseason 'pictures' thread when 4 posts below there was a Preseason thread(that already had pictures in it) etc etc.

Because he is a muppet and luvs to see his name as thread starter regardless of the merit.

The comment was just about what Seibold said. I've been a Schuster fan from the start; except for the rainbow dickhead stuff 🤣🤣
The rainbow dickheads are the Manly Marketing department that wont be doing the dickhead divisional rainbow stuff again according to Mestrov

The fact is Our Marketing department were the only dickheads that divided their club

Anyone hear Zorba on Sky/2ky this morning. He is gunning for Cousins. Hosts had to diffuse the situation because he was like a dog with a bone and I think since Dean Ritchie is basically the Manly reporter didn't want to upset a working relationship.

Never a dull moment at the club.

Anyone hear Zorba on Sky/2ky this morning. He is gunning for Cousins. Hosts had to diffuse the situation because he was like a dog with a bone and I think since Dean Ritchie is basically the Manly reporter didn't want to upset a working relationship.

Thankfully not but hardly a surprise. The desperate screaming of an irrelevant man. Sad.

Well fortunately , looks like any more Rainbow concept feature rounds or whatever will be now dependent on the N R L promoting it as a general game , joint club event or occasion . And so it should be after last season 's outcome and difficulties created for Manly . Better to just move on and not be still seeking out recriminations , plenty of fault to share all round but would still exclude the playing group . The situation should never have got to that stage to be affecting them .

What was the gist of his rant?

Edit: had a listen, no big deal. More like a mild rebuke.

Last edited:

I cannot understand why Zorba would be gunning for Cousins who does a fantastic job for our club

Cousins Media work is second to none

I just went to Sky 2ky website and heard the Peters replay interview and Peters actually praised Cuzzo calling him a good Bloke and that he indeed is

Peters just gave his opinion about Cuzzo calling an end to the Manly press conferences sooner than he expected but knowing Cuzzo he is very diligent with carrying out the clubs schedule and you can only have so much time for media interviews .
I never saw any drama in this

Peters also said the club does not have any more money in the cap to go after any more players

I just went to Sky 2ky website and heard the Peters replay interview and Peters actually praised Cuzzo calling him a good Bloke and that he indeed is

Peters just gave his opinion about Cuzzo calling an end to the Manly press conferences sooner than he expected but knowing Cuzzo he is very diligent with carrying out the clubs schedule and you can only have so much time for media interviews .

Peters also said the club does not have any more money in the cap to go after any more players
So Peters, who is not employed by the club in any capacity, knows our salary cap position? is that correct???

It went for 13 minutes that is long for a presser

I cannot understand why Zorba would be gunning for Cousins who does a fantastic job for our club

Cousins Media work is second to none
His real ire was directed elsewhere. Bonasera’s name wasn’t mentioned, but the inference was there, along perhaps with some marketing types.

Words to the effect that other people lost their jobs courtesy of Jerseygate, but the man who didn’t think to inform the coach about what was coming, kept his.

So Peters, who is not employed by the club in any capacity, knows our salary cap position? is that correct???
You do not have to be employed by our club to have connections and inside information feathered friend

It went for 13 minutes that is long for a presser
It was a relatively long presser and that is why the very diligent Cuzzo told the media thanks very much so long and farewell fellows Manly have other important work to do .

Cuzzo is a very Meticulous Media manager and he has been employed by our club for Manly years
Because he does a very fine job .

In fact Cuzzo is the Best Media NRL Man I am proud to say

You do not have to be employed by our club to have connections and inside information feathered friend
So we still have leaks coming out of Sea eagles Ltd from our owner Mr Slimeball. Thats nice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4