Seibold presser ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't fault either of these guys, They handled themselves well, looked confident and said all the right things, Tony has aged a bit since he was selling me corporate boxes years ago.. he's a smart operator and will do well for us, he's a Manly man and knows the culture, the old school culture that made this club great.

Loved the way he answered the Pride jersey issue, knocked it out cold, put it back on the NRL ( where it should have always been because there is no way in hell the NRL are going to run a pride round , unless they want 40-50% of their player pool sitting out a round), Manly were the "test case" and that fall out alone will see the NRL give a pride round a wide birth, yeah they may have an " inclusive round but they wont be directing players to wear "rainbow jersey's" rather they will leave that to individual clubs or opt for some "rainbow signage in the ground"... I also like the way Tony had a swipe at the previous management personnel, whether they are still there or gone they are on notice, it wasn't handled well.

Seibs made it clear hes over hearing about the Broncos and hes here with a fresh start, looking at the youth coming through and thats got to be a good thing, I was a Des fan ( I still like the guy ) but he was getting stale and we do need change, hopefully this is the start of that change!

All thats important is the footy and winning games ( well put Tony) because to me thats ALL I CARE ABOUT

GO MANLY

Going off the video I can't say I saw anything new. Siebold still dribbling about learning experiences. A lot of talking without really saying anything. I'll give him benefit of the doubt though and begrudgingly support him into the season. I'm sure that he would rather be coaching on the training paddock than talking to media and that it something he would have had to have done as part of his job description.

Mestrov pretty much did the same. The one part where my ears pricked up is where Mestrov made it clear that we are here to win football games and that is our priority over all else.

Listen. He absolutely did not commit to Schuster at 5/8.
Everyone had assumed otherwise.
Yeah he said that Schuster will have first crack. Nothing new there.

And that others would get to train in that position... which happens anyway as they prepare for injuries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4