• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only if he can bring his bikie mates with him, the gang fractions aren’t causing way enough trouble, throw in some bikies and drugs to liven it up a bit. That’s a big no

Last edited:
People don't want segeyaro but are happy to keep a stabber and a couple of wife beaters... Hypocritical? Or just loyal?
We don't want Peats, his old and slow!
Isaac Luke is past his best!
Segeyaro is trouble!
Croker is Pooh!
Fainu is Mr stabby!
what exactly do you want? Harry Grant? Cam Smith? That just ain't gonna happen!
Put him in Blacktown and give him a couple months to prove himself, nothing to lose really! If he fails then he just stays at Blacktown well away from us, if he succeeds then could be a real weapon.

Last edited:
A No from me
I'd rather give a young rookie from our juniors a go if Crocker or Cust don't work out

I reckon he’ll end up at the Broncs, or one of their many other feeder clubs.

Who are the wife beaters?
I found one of them....

A927868B-0D34-45A6-B98E-D81CAC37C97D.jpeg

YKTR... with all the trouble Seggy gets into it appears he doesn’t know them too well. Having said that if Fainu gets locked up in the big house Seggy might be worth a punt if we’re desperate and the Cust / Croker combo isn’t working.

I just dont think he has been very good for a long time....much like Peats.

No good just grabbing a name if they wont actually improve us.

Happier with Birt at Blacktown and hope he steps up

He was apparently involved in the brawl alongside Norman but because he wasn't a contracted players the NRL can't fine or discipline him, as they can with Norman.
Do we really want such a person of ordinary character who can play a bit of RL?

I think it was norman ‘pills’ he was hanging out with, along with a bunch of bikies when norman got busted with drugs. Obviously not learnt from the experience.

We need to be getting rid of trouble not bringing any more to the club

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4