• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Forgetting about the issues he always finds himself off field,on field his best days,and there were very few of them,are well behind him

Forgetting about the issues he always finds himself off field,on field his best days,and there were very few of them,are well behind him
That's why Blacktown not manly. See how he goes. The new rules would suit him. No disruption to our top squad but still an option if injury strikes. What happens if Cust and Croker are both out with injury? I think Birt would be develooment contract at best so I'd be bringing in an experienced #9 as cover.
Who's out there?
Peats
Segeyaro
Or some untried rookies.
More reason why we really need Croker Cust combo to be successful.

He is a 9 from memory yeah?

Hate to say it but its def a position we can bolster!! As long as James doesn't get into trouble before Manase returns..

Unless we think the 9 is sorted, you wouldn't say no to it (I know I have suggested Cust is our guy, and after the all-stars game it will be interesting to see if that is warranted).

That's why Blacktown not manly. See how he goes. The new rules would suit him. No disruption to our top squad but still an option if injury strikes. What happens if Cust and Croker are both out with injury? I think Birt would be develooment contract at best so I'd be bringing in an experienced #9 as cover.
Who's out there?
Peats
Segeyaro
Or some untried rookies.
More reason why we really need Croker Cust combo to be successful.

He has proven to be trouble but your horses for courses scenario makes some sense. Only as a stop gap but maybe considering where we are now, then,
He will only have half a season to be playing for a contract and the new game suits him. He seems a blacktown player and if he can get his **** together by mid season and we in house test him to reduce risk
Good footballers make bad decisions. You are never going to be able to shelter players 24 hours a day. You have to create an environment where they make better decisions. . Its a footy club, not a catholic school
But i dont like him much

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4