• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stupid bugger, but then your average footy player isn’t that smart.

Yes I know that’s a broad brush and a lot of modern players are very smart but for a lot it’s all they know and all they’ll ever be.

Was listening to an expert on mac sports network today.
This is the same substance as the young Aussie swimmer and there have been so many positive tests in the US due to traces of this being in mainstream supplements and apparently the molecules are so tight that it sticks to the production equipment at the manufacturers. So much so that USADA have been handing down small penalties as low as 9 months for athletes testing positive for this substance

Was listening to an expert on mac sports network today.
This is the same substance as the young Aussie swimmer and there have been so many positive tests in the US due to traces of this being in mainstream supplements and apparently the molecules are so tight that it sticks to the production equipment at the manufacturers. So much so that USADA have been handing down small penalties as low as 9 months for athletes testing positive for this substance
The substance is a SARM called ligandrol. It's a muscle builder. Word on the street is that they are using it to cut cocaine because it is cheap as ****. So they've snorted some coke and the ligandrol has lingered long after the coke has passed.

The substance is a SARM called ligandrol. It's a muscle builder. Word on the street is that they are using it to cut cocaine because it is cheap as ****. So they've snorted some coke and the ligandrol has lingered long after the coke has passed.
So what your saying is having a few nose beers is now good for you :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4