Season on the line ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brace yourselves as a win , in the cold , at Canberra , v the red hot Raiders would be a ****ing miracle.

With blokes knowing they are in Origin (the teams would already be picked, todays games mean nothing) dont expect the selfish ones to over exert themselves.

Last year I went to Canberra and our no 7 played either centre or wing the whole match, and let Foz run the team. I never had much respect for him but I lost it all that day. He was saving himself for an overseas tour imo.

I dont expect any different today.

For the life of me I dont understand why Tom and DCE haven't pulled out of the Origin. I can understand DCE to some degree wanting go get Game 20 and a Turner Medal.

Anyway, as i said elsewhere, i wont be going today. Partly because i dont expect much from our mob and partly because of the weather and I havent been well for the past 6 weeks.

That said i will be cheering them on from 4pm, how long i last will depend on the score.

My Tip: Canberra 42- Manly 12.

Last edited:
With blokes knowing they are in Origin (the teams would already be picked, todays games mean nothing) dont expect the selfish ones to over exert themselves.

Last year I went to Canberra and our no 7 played either centre or wing the whole match, and let Foz run the team. I never had much respect for him but I lost it all that day. He was saving himself for an overseas tour imo.

I dont expect any different today.

For the life of me I dont understand why Tom and DCE haven't pulled out of the Origin. I can understand DCE to some degree wanting go get Game 20 and a Turner Medal.

Anyway, as i said elsewhere, i wont be going today. Partly because i dont expect much from out mob and partly because of the weather and I havent been well for the past 6 weeks.

That said i will be cheering them on from 4pm, how long i last will depend on the score.

My Tip: Canberra 42- Manly 12.
30+ I think

Maybe 36-6

When we start losing and playing terribly, a new upside down competition starts for me…I pray for victories so we avoid the spoon, not so we make the 8 or top 4 or win the competition. It’s actually quite exciting to still have something to play for when we clearly have no chance of shaking this premiership.

I think we are a genuine spoon contender this year. Very worrying signs.

so many times in the last eight years with the exception of 2017, 2019 and 2021 we drop the ball in the first few sets give away a few penalties in a row and our down 20-0 after 20 to 25 mins and the game is over. Last week we actually came back for once and made a game of it.

The two last Brisbane games at magic rounds are perfect examples.

When we start losing and playing terribly, a new upside down competition starts for me…I pray for victories so we avoid the spoon, not so we make the 8 or top 4 or win the competition. It’s actually quite exciting to still have something to play for when we clearly have no chance of shaking this premiership.

I think we are a genuine spoon contender this year. Very worrying signs.

I am a bit different. I always hope the best team each year wins the comp. Likewise I hope the worst team get the spoon.

If the cap fits, wear it.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8