Sean Meaney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mcatt

Reserve Grader
He is in the front row of the picture in the Manly Daily of the team jogging. Good to see the rumours of him going to the Tigers isn't true.

Good pick up - I didn't see him there. Thanks for that catt - I agree it would have sad to see him go. He has a lot of potential and his family is Manly thru & thru

How many players do the Tigers want?

I am sure they have got room for another 2 more plus a skills coach (King, Monnas and Roach).

Good news about Meaney. Pity the club didn't bother letting anyone know what was going on. Obviously they can't be bothered reading the crap on MSE now either.

I notice Jason King is currently on the injured list along with Kite, Glen Stweart and Hicks

Meaney is class, very very glad to see him still in maroon and white.

With bell here to give some experience - alberts, matai and meaney should all be coming along well in the next year or 2 - looks good for our centres.

I notice Jason King is currently on the injured list along with Kite, Glen Stweart and Hicks

The question is will King actually get off the injured list at some stage next season and be 100% fit at last? I for one don't want to see him on the football field unless he is 100% because I don't want any more excuses from him this year.

The daily also mentioned that it looked like Rose has been on a good paddock since the end of the season. So much for his extra training sessions with Donny Singe. Where were they - the club buffet?

If he was at the Leagues club buffet he would have lost 5 stone from the food poisioning

He is obviously extremely tough to be able to eat that food there and still put on weight. I think the couple of dozen beers with each meal kills the bugs in the food.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4