Sean Keppie + Ben Cummins = Destroyed season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
I’ve said that enough

But Des should have given Keppie a month off 1st grade to learn game management. You don’t rush out of the line when 20-10 up and the opposition buried on their 10 metre line.

Now on to the interpretation of that tackle. Regardless of whether he touched that idiots head, there are two tackles in every set of six that touch the head, but never penalised.

I’m disgusted because nothing has been done about either of the above.

Season over, and it’s such a pity because it will be DCE and Forans last season together and they have been playing well. Alll wasted now we are about to be 5-7.

NYEagle

He caused the Lewis try by chasing Smith too hard from Marker and pushed him and went down himself, leaving the hole back on the inside. Golden rule is you don’t over chase from marker. Unless the dummy half is a threat around the ruck, he can run sideways all he likes, you gotta hold your width. To also fall over in the act of pushing to make a point, was disgraceful.

Keppie sucks but we don’t have anyone else to play in the prop rotation with Paseka injured and Dinosaur Des refusing to play young players like Tuitavake and Bullemor. Wait for Marty Taupau to waltz straight back into the team next week and the same issues to show again and again.

I wrote after last week's corruption that it would kill the spirit the players had shown in the stitch-up. That proved correct. Tonight we looked deflated.
Our hopes ended with Cummins.
Oh, and while I remember. When is the NRL going to share with us the findings of their review into his obvious bias against us?

I wrote after last week's corruption that it would kill the spirit the players had shown in the stitch-up. That proved correct. Tonight we looked deflated.
Our hopes ended with Cummins.
Oh, and while I remember. When is the NRL going to share with us the findings of their review into his obvious bias against us?
Yeah and there was a penalty against us in their first set again tonight . Players were deflated. I was deflated!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8