SeaEagles v Roosters MnF @FortBrookie Rd9 Gameday thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way people should be bagging Gifty tonight. He's clearly still under-done but he's the only player on the right edge that looks like creating anything. Lyon & Cherry have done fark all. That chip for Wolfman was brilliant & the only solid chance Manly had in the first half. Shows Gift's talent.

Joey working wonders all right. At least he'll get the boys on it after the game. Our million dollar halves need to step up.

Rambo1987 said:
We are not in the same post code as the Roosters tonight....

The 2nd half could get ugly.
No way. We'll click. The Roosters have nothing.

Darren said:
Joey working wonders all right. At least he'll get the boys on it after the game. Our million dollar halves need to step up.

Yeah I know. Such a shame. If DCE kicked it a bit harder it would have went out on the full. Spewing... you D***head!!!

Wolfpack said:
No way people should be bagging Gifty tonight. He's clearly still under-done but he's the only player on the right edge that looks like creating anything. Lyon & Cherry have done fark all. That chip for Wolfman was brilliant & the only solid chance Manly had in the first half. Shows Gift's talent.

He shouldn't be playing if he is "clearly undone" at the moment with everyone fit I have our backrow as Symonds Watmough and Horo. Gifty needs to lift or start on the bench

Craig 2more said:
Wolfpack said:

He shouldn't be playing if he is "clearly undone" at the moment with everyone fit I have our backrow as Symonds Watmough and Horo. Gifty needs to lift or start on the bench

Well, regardless of how you feel on the Symonds/Horo vs Gift issue, Symonds is injured so there's not really any other option. Not like Tooves is going to start Buhrer or Hasson over Gift.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8