SeaEagles v Roosters MnF @FortBrookie Rd9 Gameday thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kevinward777 said:
Craig 2more said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Cherrys passing game has been down this season and the main problem when the right edge struggles

I also think Ballin kills our attack close to the line with poor options

Cherry's best year was his first, since his pay increase he has stagnated imo

What a load of s**t.....you're a bit deluded there mate.

Gee nice attitude champ I take it you don't agree?

God said:
I think our attack on that right edge started suffering when g.stewart came back. Not blaming him but evens looked better running his own ship earlier in the year before his return.

Agree 100%

We wont win this simply because snake out kills our options and we have nothing off the bench BUT I just love the way we compete on every play.You can never fault the effort of this side.Execution at times,yes,but never effort and that's all you can ask.

Yeah, our red zone attack is just plain awful We're more likely to score from distance than we are from inside the 20. Too many loose passes and poor options so we rarely even make it to the fifth tackle and get a chance to put in a kick.
Roosters haven't showed much either, apart from the try we gifted them early.

God said:
I think our attack on that right edge started suffering when g.stewart came back. Not blaming him but evens looked better running his own ship earlier in the year before his return.

I agree he looks lost out there. And his runs look slow and he seems to get tackled too easily.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Yeah, our red zone attack is just plain awful We're more likely to score from distance than we are from inside the 20. Too many loose passes and poor options so we rarely even make it to the fifth tackle and get a chance to put in a kick.
Roosters haven't showed much either, apart from the try we gifted them early.
I'm loving the effort just doubting the quality (attack wise) of both sides

We can still win this game but we need to go to our left edge more and some bloody patience would not hurt either.

Both sides are making too many errors but considering the players we have out, we are doing well to be down by just 8 points. We score first and we're back into it so stay positive! A couple of points; it's not as physical as I thought and Choc looks flat.
Come on boys, big 2nd half coming up.

With Gift in it's more ball playing and i think the defence has it worked out a bit more. Symonds in and there's a question mark - hole runner or decoy?

Oh well, i'll let Tooves decide but i wish Tom was playing, especially against his old team. Kenny Dowell looks to be a weak link tonight.

Id like to see foz and dce swap sides for a bit. I think gift and foz would work well together. Foz is direct, gift drifts across. Dce drifts, horo plays straight and hard.

susan said:
We wont win this simply because snake out kills our options and we have nothing off the bench BUT I just love the way we compete on every play.You can never fault the effort of this side.Execution at times,yes,but never effort and that's all you can ask.

I haven't lost all hope but it is not looking good. But i have to agree that they are having a dig and that's what it is all about.

The only way we can win this is if someone has an absolute blinding 2nd half. Jamie DCE or Foz need to pull something out of their ass.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8