Sea Eagles vs Broncos discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Craig 2more said:
Ceagle said:
Someone get out the banhammer already

What goose most people on forums appreciate that not all fans have there head in the sand like you. Most Manly fans say as I have we have played crap all year you don't like it to bad. Maybe we just need the ball lol

The Eagle said:
Craig 2more said:
mcatt said:
We're getting killed here. The scoreline is very flattering at the moment but that may not last for long....

Oh don't speak the truth you troll

Ceagle said:
We just need possession

Gee you missed your calling as a coach

How'd you like that you filthy merkin?

Craig to moronic

I loved it and will leave the juvenile high school insults to you. I stand by the fact we have played crap all year does not mean I don't want to win. Maybe I expect more then you as you don't seem that bright

Ceagle said:
Up by 4 even though we have 1 less try

And that's good is it?

Your a horrible troll, so obvious

Thanks captain your so obvious a fool as soon as side is losing you got nothing to say enjoy your night sunshine and as I said played crap all year facts are facts princess

Yeah enjoyed the game. Are you one of the sad cases that has footy as the be all and end all to a good weekend ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Yeah enjoyed the game. Are you one of the sad cases that has footy as the be all and end all to a good weekend ?

Typical Kiwi loser go back to blowing your dole cheque or your boyfriend and let the men discuss the game

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8