Sea Eagles v Warriors match day thread Rd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** hot start to the year. Don't think we will get home in this one but a damn impressive start to the season

Both teams look top 4 on this form

Great first 20 min, started to look a little tired and lazy towards the end of the first half. Lets hope Tooves snaps them out of it. I think we need to score at least a couple early in the second half because they will be coming home strong.

We are starting to be our own worst enemy at the moment. Somebody break out the wire brush and get rid of the rest of that rust.

bob dylan said:
It looked forward to my maroon and white eyes.

Definitely about a half a metre forward. You can't use forward momentum as an excuse this time as the ball passing player was stationary courteously of our defence.

Kiwi Eagle said:
s**t hot start to the year. Don't think we will get home in this one but a damn impressive start to the season

Both teams look top 4 on this form

Exactly, even if we do lose we look like real top 4 contenders this year.

I'm surprised that DCE is still doing the kick-offs, he hasn't shown that he's at all good at it at any stage of his NRL career.

Very frustrating when we have Tony Williams in the team who was great at KOs & especially brilliant at the short KOs.

No **** ryan. I didn't see that play because of the ****e9 coverage.

I posted Cummings would be their best on ground.

Just dislocated for Stewart.

Its not that we are **** in the second 20 its more the Johnson show. When he is on, he is on.

Scarily, the 5/8 Tuimaveve is just as good...

Good game so far, from both sides. Typical Warriors, really hard to shut down the ball, seems they can all offload and hate dying with the pill. Johnson is hard to contain, that first try was read pretty well by the defence, forced a low percentage pass from him, just happened to bounce into Manu's hands. 99 times out of 100 Manu knocks that on. Second try just good footwork against big men. I think we are going pretty well. Some silly errors have cost us possession and field position, fix that and we can keep the pressure on. Also we were without Glenn for a fair bit of that half.

Let's see how the big Warriors guys go fitness wise in this heat and first run of the year.

globaleagle said:
I must be in the twilight zone, the continuous call team online had ads all through that last try, and still ads, and all streams have dried up.

wtf is going on?

on the other hand....

GO MANLY!!

Ahhh crap the CCT are obv at the tigers game.

" I'm watching live from Oslo. PM me for details. "

wizball1973 said:
Just dislocated for Stewart.

Its not that we are s**t in the second 20 its more the Johnson show. When he is on, he is on.

Scarily, the 5/8 Tuimaveve is just as good...

Johnson is good but we were making it easy to look great by not getting back in line quick enough.

go trex

Wolfpack said:
I'm surprised that DCE is still doing the kick-offs, he hasn't shown that he's at all good at it at any stage of his NRL career.

Very frustrating when we have Tony Williams in the team who was great at KOs & especially brilliant at the short KOs.

Well the Trex smashed through. Converted try...come on Manly more points!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2