Sea Eagles v Storm @FortBrookie MnF game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Predict the margin

• Manly 1-12

Votes: 47 68.1%
  • Storm 1-12

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Storm13+

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snake would like to have his time over again on that play.

I think we need to stop kicking it out as it keeps giving the Storm the chance to start from a set piece and they can really construct their sets.

Not our night, we should have won from 18-12 but one soft try and another from a kick by the Scum will win them the game.

How is it an offside storm player takes out a Manly attacker and they get away with the ****ing intercept from a player who was never onside at the play the ball what a ****ing joke.

Taufua is useless under the high kick. His positioning is horrible. It's no wonder we have given away the 2nd most tries from kicks behind Parra this season.

mmmdl said:
Taufua is useless under the high kick. His positioning is horrible. It's no wonder we have given away the 2nd most tries from kicks behind Parra this season.

Agree he is a liability under the bomb.

mickqld said:
How is it an offside storm player takes out a Manly attacker and they get away with the f**king intercept from a player who was never onside at the play the ball what a f**king joke.

I thought duffie was off side too

You can use the injuries as excuses but this sort of showed we just don't have the intensity in our play this year. Losing games to Parra, Penrith ,Titans just showed we are lacking in too many areas this year. Defense is brittle at times attack seems disjointed during periods of the game. Very disappointing but they are trying their best.

Disappointed with that result, half time was worst thing to happen to us. Going great into half time but came back afterwards and just had a appalling first 20 of 2nd half. The right side attack just fell away in 2nd half without Glenn I think, DCE just wasn't in it I thought. 2nd year syndrome definitely kicked in, not playing badly but nothing on last year. I suppose we were spoilt last year

It was horrible watching Buhrer continually get tackled without even a hint of throwing an offload. Did he forget how to pass tonight!

Halftime was the worst thing that happened. DCE has been playing ordinary last few games. Without Gift our right side attack had nothing.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10