Sea Eagles v souffs chat and teams thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
conditions are torrential rain and howling winds. This will play into our hands Souffs wont like the grind changing my tip Manly by 6

conditions are torrential rain and howling winds. This will play into our hands Souffs wont like the grind changing my tip Manly by 6

big loss if he is.

talkin sport has him in,johns said he is out.who knows?

the way these things usually pan out at our club is that he was never a chance and will be 50/50 next week as well.all the cloak and dagger stuff really annoys me.paying fans are entitled to know who will be playing.does anyone seriously think the opposition coach wouldnt train as if he was playing anyway.

just saw your past Cand C.Now he is out I think we will fall a yard short here.Our biggest flaw is sideways running inside the opposition quarter and whare.although a good youngster,really exacerbates the problem.

Stevie is so tough off our own line and straightens the attack.Hope he is right next week.

big loss if he is.

talkin sport has him in,johns said he is out.who knows?

the way these things usually pan out at our club is that he was never a chance and will be 50/50 next week as well.all the cloak and dagger stuff really annoys me.paying fans are entitled to know who will be playing.does anyone seriously think the opposition coach wouldnt train as if he was playing anyway.

just saw your past Cand C.Now he is out I think we will fall a yard short here.Our biggest flaw is sideways running inside the opposition quarter and whare.although a good youngster,really exacerbates the problem.

Stevie is so tough off our own line and straightens the attack.Hope he is right next week.

yep standard stuff.king was supposedly a chance last week,now not in this week.same happened with skivvy in early rounds.ended up being out for 5 weeks.

i wish they would just cut the crap.

yep standard stuff.king was supposedly a chance last week,now not in this week.same happened with skivvy in early rounds.ended up being out for 5 weeks.

i wish they would just cut the crap.

Yep Stevie is a big loss, could make the difference between win and loss.

Yep Stevie is a big loss, could make the difference between win and loss.

they arent resting him.he is injured and it would simply be nice to know when he and king may play again.

they arent resting him.he is injured and it would simply be nice to know when he and king may play again.

With King, I'm not sure it is the same injury keeping him out, saw a bit of footage last night and be had the calf iced up

I don't have a problem with how we do it, all sides are the same

With King, I'm not sure it is the same injury keeping him out, saw a bit of footage last night and be had the calf iced up

I don't have a problem with how we do it, all sides are the same

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8