Sea Eagles v souffs chat and teams thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As like last week we will get slammed by the incompetence with the whistles and tv replays. At least 2 fair trys disallowed for us and at least 1 howling no try awarded to them. Souths by 6

As like last week we will get slammed by the incompetence with the whistles and tv replays. At least 2 fair trys disallowed for us and at least 1 howling no try awarded to them. Souths by 6

Couldn't agree more Mickqld. It's us v Cummins and Clark. They are both rubbish and will try everything to get those scummy rabbits across the line.

Couldn't agree more Mickqld. It's us v Cummins and Clark. They are both rubbish and will try everything to get those scummy rabbits across the line.

Looking forward to seeing my first game on TV in a month tonight, almost back in Brisbane after my Cape York trip, almost 7000 k later

Looking forward to seeing my first game on TV in a month tonight, almost back in Brisbane after my Cape York trip, almost 7000 k later

Winds are blowing an absolute gale up here ! Wolf and Tafua better have practiced their bomb defusions !

Many news as to weather Matai is playing ?

Winds are blowing an absolute gale up here ! Wolf and Tafua better have practiced their bomb defusions !

Many news as to weather Matai is playing ?

just posted about the wind. I think its a big mixture, the wind is going to make it impossible to get in an accurate kick so its going to be a real luck of the draw with the kicks, I would say if its blowing like it is here, the ball will be out more than it's in.

I'd try my luck with a few bombs and see how they turn out, if it didnt bring results I'd go for the tactic of lower more accurate kicks

Odds haven't changed for most of the week too interestingly enough

just posted about the wind. I think its a big mixture, the wind is going to make it impossible to get in an accurate kick so its going to be a real luck of the draw with the kicks, I would say if its blowing like it is here, the ball will be out more than it's in.

I'd try my luck with a few bombs and see how they turn out, if it didnt bring results I'd go for the tactic of lower more accurate kicks

Odds haven't changed for most of the week too interestingly enough

Whatever the wind conditions Toovey did a great job on nullifying the cowboys. Hopefully he's got a read on the bunnies. Would be really good to win tonight.

Whatever the wind conditions Toovey did a great job on nullifying the cowboys. Hopefully he's got a read on the bunnies. Would be really good to win tonight.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4