Sea Eagles v Panthers Game day thread rd 6 BACK @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
swoop said:
Now the Norths supporter has been silenced for a week or two. Yeah, I'm talking about Ryan.

Great win.
steady on
thats uncalled for. hes emotional and goes off half cocked but his manly thru and thru now amd has been since 2002.

Now ive stuck up for him i have a question ryan what did you think of tonights defense bro

I know he goes off but I've read a couple of his posts today giving to tooves and kissing the dog's arse. He's not a newbie and should know better.

Cambo said:
swoop said:
Now the Norths supporter has been silenced for a week or two. Yeah, I'm talking about Ryan.

Great win.
steady on
thats uncalled for. hes emotional and goes off half cocked but his manly thru and thru now amd has been since 2002.

Now ive stuck up for him i have a question ryan what did you think of tonights defense bro

I'll make a thread.

swoop - I considered replying to you, but generally didn't think you were worth it to be honest considering your, well, horrid attempt at inflaming things on what should be a good night. Just grow up.

Cambo said:
mickqld said:
Goodbye Eagles this is a mismatch tonight we are royally screwed.
Mick more of this posting buddy you know the rules. The more negative you are the better we play.

I thought it was the more negative Ryan was the better we play. I knew the win was in the bag as soon as Ryan said we were going to lose. Have to admit i wasn't as confident when i saw that Stewart and Foran were ruled out pre-game.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Going to start to build nicely for the game v the SlumDogs

Yep if we can beat the Titans next week we will go into the Dogs game full of confidence, with the dogs going into the game with their tail between their legs from the thrashing the Storm will give them.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Going to start to build nicely for the game v the SlumDogs

You think the eagles have got this game in the back of their mind. I think our boys are gunning for that bunch of lightweights.

Ryan said:
Cambo said:
swoop said:

Great win.
steady on

I'll make a thread.

swoop - I considered replying to you, but generally didn't think you were worth it to be honest considering your, well, horrid attempt at inflaming things on what should be a good night. Just grow up.

I apologise, it was a great win, but why not wait and see how Tooves goes. The dog was lucky when he was coaching and hardly had any injured players. With the amout of talent out a the moment the side hasn't done too bad even with the lossses. I doubt the dog would of taken the gamble of putting L Foran at 6.

Great win. First 20 minutes though scoreless was infinitely better then the full 80 minutes from last week's disaster. Great effort considering our horrific injuries and Penrith at near full strength. We needed this win and the all important 0 scoreline shows there is hope for us.

Jatz Crackers said:
Crowd 14255

Really? The Fortress was packed to the rafters!! How the heck did the other 5000 people manage to sneak inside!?

Blake said:
With all these late changes I'm nowhere near as confident as I was!

Manly to win, but only by 30 points.

I normally wouldn't quote an entire post but...... Spooky!

Watching it tonight made me wish I still lived in sydney

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Berkeley_Eagle said:
caspersparks said:
Blake said:
With all these late changes I'm nowhere near as confident as I was!

Manly to win, but only by 30 points.

nice one bruv .. :cool:

any tips for next week?

Yeah Blake Pick the score for next week plz
I'll have to wait for the late changes to give you a proper margin, but my initial calculations has Manly winning by a 16 point margin.

And If the Dogs and Roosters lose that'll push us up to fourth, or third if the slimeys can get over the sharks

How good is DCE going, thats the 3rd game in a row he has recieved the man of the match award , 1st game was against auckland then he picked up the one against west tigers & now penrith..
Whenever we win he gets Man of the match..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8