Sea Eagles v Dragons Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saints were in it up until that play from DCE getting us out of the **** which led to a try. I was nervous until Oldie scored his 3rd.

Napper, anyone who watched from the hill could see that the goons were never going to win. We all thought that they only had one try in them, which turned out to be true. Maybe it looked closer on the TV.

DSM5 said:
Napper, anyone who watched from the hill could see that the goons were never going to win. We all thought that they only had one try in them, which turned out to be true. Maybe it looked closer on the TV.

I was at the game also. You can't tell me you felt comfortable the whole game. Considering our defensive lapses up the middle all year the game was never out of their reach.

eelcatcher said:
I just left my house in my Manly gear, heading towards brookie when all of a sudden I get a call from my GF mentioning that she is having some severe problems at uni (due to a really really really rude and inconsiderate macquarie uni staff member in the Uni's museum studies building) and requries my help. So thus I missed the my first brookie game since I defected from the slime in July 2008.

Time to seriously consider getting a new squeeze...

Just finished watching so I can now add my "hooray!"

I thought it was a tough, hard game. Lyon was awesome and some of our best forward performances in a long time.

Enjoyable to watch.

Go Manly!!!

It was a lot more enjoyable to watch 2nd time around. It was a tough,physical encounter but thats all we seem to play like these days. I just hope this type of play isn't going to fatigue us later in the season.

Y'mean now I gotta go watch it again?

We shouldn't be fatigued with on average of 4 players to come back! (he hopes.)

Less drinking 'n more training! (or is that the other way around?)

They never looked likely. When they were down our end we had them covered. When we were down their end, we scored. Their only try came from one defensive lapse. We were guilty of that one, but Toovs sent out a runner and that lapse wasn't repeated. As I said, after they took the two points, and we didn't, end of section. game, set and match.

TokyoEagle said:
Cumberland throw ?

I reckon.

The commentators referred to alfie when he used to stick out a leg and trip, only to then touch the player so it wasn't deemed a trip.

Re-watching the 'tackle', soward did throw the leg out way before 'grabbing' stewart, almost as a penalty avoiding gesture.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4