Sea Eagles v Dragons Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v St George Illawarra Dragons
Brookvale Oval
Friday 1 June 2012, kickoff 7:45pm
Live TV: Channel 9 in NSW, ACT & NT; GEM in VIC/SA/WA/TAS

Match officials TBC

Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart, Michael Oldfield, Jamie Lyon, Dean Whare, Jorge Taufua, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Daniel Harrison, Glenn Stewart. Interchange (from): Jamie Buhrer, Joe Galuvao, Darcy Lussick, George Rose, Vic Mauro

Dragons: 1. Brett Morris 2. Daniel Vidot 3. Kyle Stanley 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby 8. Dan Hunt 9. Mitch Rein 10. Trent Merrin 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young
Interchange: 14. Nathan Fien 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Jake Marketo 18. Jake De Belin 19. Chase Stanley

I think both teams will be out to put in a good performance so it'll be a close one.

Would really like to win this one any way that we can. A loss here would put the fringe top 8 teams within striking distance.

The Adjudicator says: "The Dragons mastered the art of playing dead against the Eels and Geoff Toovey's men have introduced a mercy rule against all the competition's rubbish sides. Maybe it's another conspiracy. Everyone's scratching their heads wondering how the Sea Eagles are retaining all their players. Perhaps they've struck a deal with David Gallop for a bit of wriggle room in the cap as long as they lie down against the lightweights. Trouble is, the Dragons don't really belong to any weight divsion, so what are Manly meant to do this weekend?"

The Adjudicator's verdict: "Hard to tip any team that almost loses to the Eels. Then again, Manly DID lose to them. So who's got the edge? Can you convince me? Return Friday to find out."

This is a very important game in the context of the season. Similar to the dogs game, it's a must win.

Friday night at Brookvale, and the bye the week after with the storm after that. They need to win to not only avoid consecutive losses but hold their position on the table heading into the storm game.

Plus... I'd love to get 1 back against this lot.

So who will be the regulation 4 out this week. Matai, T Rex, Wolfman, Foz.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Foz may be god I think

We all know he's close to God, but I hope you meant good??

Lol damn fat thumb

Dragons: 1. Brett Morris 2. Daniel Vidot 3. Kyle Stanley 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby 8. Dan Hunt 9. Mitch Rein 10. Trent Merrin 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young
Interchange: 14. Nathan Fien 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Jake Marketo 18. Jake De Belin 19. Chase Stanley

Brett Stewart, Michael Oldfield, Jamie Lyon, Dean Whare, Jorge Taufua, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Daniel Harrison, Glenn Stewart. Interchange (from): Jamie Buhrer, Joe Galuvao, Darcy Lussick, George Rose, Vic Mauro

Can't wait for this one. Gonna sit on the hill for this one as well! Also first time that my team is up against my boyfriend's.. gonna be interesting.

Hoping K Foz plays.. we REALLY need him.

The Who said:
Only five interchange. That's a promising sign.
With all due respects to Liam - Kieran and no Liam named. That's a promising sign too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4