Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders @FortBrookie game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Damn Vet emergency for one of our dogs so I can't go now :(

Hope it all goes well for you mate. Pets are as much as family, as family itself.
Staffy pinched a paddlepop off a Grandkid and swallowed the whole stick

Haha, I love Staffies, they will gobble anything up. My sister in laws had a habit of trying to eat the kids dirty nappies. Sure all will be well with him/her, hopefully it wont damage the bank balance too much!!!

Garts said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Hope it all goes well for you mate. Pets are as much as family, as family itself.

Haha, I love Staffies, they will gobble anything up. My sister in laws had a habit of trying to eat the kids dirty nappies. Sure all will be well with him/her, hopefully it wont damage the bank balance too much!!!

the old bugger is 15 years old and was going strong, to be undone by a paddlepop hope he enjoyed it :)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Garts said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

the old bugger is 15 years old and was going strong, to be undone by a paddlepop hope he enjoyed it :)

No way mate. They live into their 20's. He / She'll be fine...don't you worry buddy. Toughest little dogs alive.

I am looking forward to watching this Michael Chee Kam go around for the Raiders in the 20's now. Although I am trying to get some work done, I don't like my chances with the footy in the background.

Stevo said:
If it does for him what it did for george then i'd be in favour of that.

Although, he'd probably be the kind of kid to sign with another club if he was dropped.

I hope he f***k`n does be one less hassle in the contract negotiations.
I would be more pissed off if George was leaving or wanted to go than this fool..
Has JWH won a GF since he left us ?? has DOgKINSON, some guys are just twits, I blame it all on the MEDIA hyping the greenhorn lil pimple poppa`s up..

Have we signed this guy Chee Cam I'm certainly hoping so he looks the goods.

eagles2win said:
Gonna get burnt here but actually think that Mick Ennis is a good commentator

I was wondering who the co-commentator was because he is providing some real good comments.

They're a work in progress. With a couple of the SG ball kids graduating next year and some good recruits like Chee Cam they'll get off the bottom.

Manly Sea Eagles ‏ @manlyseaeagles
Late mail: Dean Whare replaces Wolfman on the wing. Harrison's into 2nd row and Buhrer goes to the bench, Rose to 17 #NRLmancan #gomanly

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7