Sea Eagles v Broncos @ Fort Brookie RD25 GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting that only 17 have been name and no-one for cover. Normally Tooves names covers if some players are doubtful.

Interesting that only 17 have been name and no-one for cover. Normally Tooves names covers if some players are doubtful.

Rediculous to have named King when they have stated he isn't going to play. Ballin wont play nor Buhrer this whole naming teams on tues is a farce. Choc is battling a chronic knee problem. Major disruption just typical of this whole season. I was just starting to get confident it was all coming together and we were on track and now ????? Broncos are now in desperation mode and we are going to struggle with all these injuries.

Rediculous to have named King when they have stated he isn't going to play. Ballin wont play nor Buhrer this whole naming teams on tues is a farce. Choc is battling a chronic knee problem. Major disruption just typical of this whole season. I was just starting to get confident it was all coming together and we were on track and now ????? Broncos are now in desperation mode and we are going to struggle with all these injuries.

Lussick will start for king who will be rested, buhrer to start for ballin who will be rested and harrison for watmough who should be rested bench to like like this:

Rose
Galavou
Mauro
Robinson

1 more injury and i dont know who we have to cover !

Lussick will start for king who will be rested, buhrer to start for ballin who will be rested and harrison for watmough who should be rested bench to like like this:

Rose
Galavou
Mauro
Robinson

1 more injury and i dont know who we have to cover !

stoodamire said:
Team has been revised.

Lussick #16 and Mauro #18.

I think Mauro should get the nod over Lussick. Anyone think Tooves should rest these players with niggling injuries/concussion?

Top 4 may be to important i guess. Massive game on Friday.

Us in a close one i think

I think we should remember who we are going to have on the field. Brett and Glenn Stewart, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, Foz and Cherry, just to name a few. Young Jorge is playing great and little Jamie B will play.
I agree this is a very important match so locals please turn up and make the most of the home ground advantage.
Manly can win this.

I think we should remember who we are going to have on the field. Brett and Glenn Stewart, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, Foz and Cherry, just to name a few. Young Jorge is playing great and little Jamie B will play.
I agree this is a very important match so locals please turn up and make the most of the home ground advantage.
Manly can win this.

Nth Qld are breathing down our necks and have a better for and against so we can't afford to rest any players unfortunately or we will be in 5th place. It is going to be so important to finish top 4 this year...

Nth Qld are breathing down our necks and have a better for and against so we can't afford to rest any players unfortunately or we will be in 5th place. It is going to be so important to finish top 4 this year...

The donkeys at $2.65 are very juicy odds. Think I might throw a few on them at that price.

The donkeys at $2.65 are very juicy odds. Think I might throw a few on them at that price.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6