Sea Eagles to play home match in Mudgee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are heading to the picturesque country town of Mudgee in 2021!

The NRL today announced the 2021 Telstra Premiership will include six matches in regional NSW towns, bringing elite rugby league back to the bush after a COVID-19 impacted season.

The full NRL draw will be released tomorrow (Thursday) outlining who Manly plays in Mudgee and the match fixture details.

A beautiful country community, Mudgee is a wonderful destination known for its superb food and wine, museums, galleries, markets, to historic buidings.

Mudgee is just over a three hour drive from Sydney, central to major cities, on the eastern seaboard and major NSW regional centres.

Sea Eagles CEO Stephen Humphreys said the Club was looking forward to visiting Mudgee.

“It is exciting that we can play a home match in our 75th year in a beautiful town like Mudgee as part of the NRL’s plan to take premier rugby league back to the bush,’’ Humphreys said.

“I encourage as many Sea Eagles supporters to make the trip to Mudgee to not only get behind our team, but to also support this great regional town by enjoying some of their fine tourist attractions.”

The last time the Sea Eagles played a home match in regional NSW was at Lavington Sports Ground in Albury in April 2015 where a young Tom Trbojevic scored two tries in his NRL debut.

Mudgee is also the home town of the great Ken Sutcliffe, the long-time former sports presenter and host of Wide World of Sports.

Moving back to the central west in the next month or so. Will definitely be heading to Mudgee for this one.

Depends who we are playing. Anyone but the Storm, and I will do my upmost to get there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4