Sea eagles spotted around the world (selfies welcomed)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hah the novelty of buying beer at the supermarket has worn out, it's the norm here in Amsterdam too. But I remember being impressed with how brilliant that was when I first moved here. When I was back in Australia I hated having to go to a different shop to buy booze
I love beers in the supermarket. On my last trip to Thailand, 2016, to visit my brother and sister in law, after landing we went to the supermarket. He told me to pick two beers for me and he chose two for himself. I picked one that was caramel infused and had a cool bear on it, the other, very malty with a colourful, cheeky gnome on it. Beer choosing female style.
After getting home and drinking the beers he explained to me that I was a little confused about the dollar/baht conversion and my beers cost $14 and his $2.80.
Thanks big bro.:giggle:

I saw plenty in Cambodia believe it or not, funny how it instantly makes me like em.

Met a few over the years here in Japan. A couple of notables were a guy travelling with his family I met on the train from Yokohama and a guy from Warriewood who I used to meet every year during the finals in the late naughties.

Well I wasn't there is person but checked out this Anzac Day service in Fiji today and I reckon there is a Manly supporter in the crowd with s members hat on

Attachments

• IMG_7437.PNG
    IMG_7437.PNG
    396 KB · Views: 28
Well I wasn't there is person but checked out this Anzac Day service in Fiji today and I reckon there is a Manly supporter in the crowd with s members hat on
Enlarging the pic certainly does look like a Manly Members Cap in my opinion too.

I have absolutely no idea. You and I were sitting next to each other for 75% of a game once (like directly next to each other), and didn't recognise each other.

LOL

I wore my jersey to Pony park city in the Netherlands on Friday, there was another Australian family there too, so maybe they spotted me (Pony Park City is the place mentioned on the Netherlands "Second Best Country" trump joke advert

I was walking with a friend to the shop near his house yesterday evening in Amsterdam, when I saw a guy on a bike with a Sea Eagles hat on. I yelled go manly, and with shock in his eyes he pulled up and we had a quick chat, he isnfrom the US on holidays and told him to check out the site, grew up in Freshwater, so if you make it to the site hello again!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10