Sea eagles spotted around the world (selfies welcomed)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
i thought I'd start this thread because on my travels I often see Sea Eagles fans around the world and sometimes silvertails members.

Today I was walking trough London with a friend and near StJames park spotted a bloke with a Sea Eagles scarf and old school 80's one. I turned to my friend and asked if it was a Sea Eagles scarf.

She agreed it was so I said hello to the bloke and introduced myself and silvertails I should have gotten a selfie. I referred him to the site but always good to see someone flying the banner high in random places. He was an English bloke who had only ever seen one game live at brookie.

Share any you have and let's start a collection of selfies and random photos and stories of meeting our feathered friends around the globe.

Spotted another today.

Jumped off a train at Manchester Victoria station after being at Salford, as I hopped off a few people in front of me was an older gentleman wearing a manly jacket the rain ones with ZTE on it and the 1947 on the top of the back.

I had to head in the other direction so I couldn't say hello. I generally will go out of my way to say hello to manly supporters I see "in the wild" around the world but I had to go speak to a colleague whilst we went to his train. So my apologies if you are reading this random sea eagle.

I'm on "holidays" in Rockhampton, no Eagles to speak of.. Plenty of Cowboys and Sharks.... Gotta love bandwagoners

I'll be in Edinburgh in the next few weeks and then the states I'm seeing them on about every trip so my chances are high of spotting another

I'll be in Edinburgh in the next few weeks and then the states I'm seeing them on about every trip so my chances are high of spotting another
Do you have to wear a name tag when you eventually get home? lol

About 5 years ago whilst doing the European mega quest thing that you do before you start real adult responsibilities, in Český Krumlov (Czech Rep) me and my wife were walking around and ran into some guy wearing a Jersey.

A guy from Melbourne on holiday like us. Its funny how as soon as you see a stranger in Manly colours your whole opinion of them changes. If he was in a T-shirt, wouldn't have even taken notice.

I was in Helsinki last year and I ran into a touring aussie wearing a Sea Eagles cap

Ahh Helsinki.

Finland, finland, Finland

You're so near to Russia.
So far from Japan,
Quite a long way from Cairo,
Lots of miles from Vietnam.

F3SooeZ.jpg

Do you have to wear a name tag when you eventually get home? lol
Prettt much, I've been away for more than I have been home this year :(

It's getting old real quick and every day sees my calendar fill up with other trips.

Wouldn't mind having more than 10 days at home to spend with the family but someone has to bring home the bacon

Wait… you can't just import bacon into the Netherlands?
It's really thin, it's just not the same as English bacon.

Can't get tinned spaghetti or twisties either, nor vegemite, cherry ripes a decent meat pie, let alone sausage roles!

Can get a decent raw herring on bread with raw onion and pickle though

I'm on "holidays" in Rockhampton, no Eagles to speak of.. Plenty of Cowboys and Sharks.... Gotta love bandwagoners
I often visit a friend in Rocky so at times there's a loud proud Sea Eagle, perhaps sipping on a beer in the beef capital, feeling great about growing up on the beaches and being born into a Manly family.

It's really thin, it's just not the same as English bacon.

Can't get tinned spaghetti or twisties either, nor vegemite, cherry ripes a decent meat pie, let alone sausage roles!

Can get a decent raw herring on bread with raw onion and pickle though
How good is the pommy bacon!....was there years ago and loved the big blocks of it.
I was also very excited that you could buy beer at Tesco's! I'd walk around with the big Kronunbourg cans shopping and guzzling...I'd be half stung by the time I got to the checkouts! :happy:

How good is the pommy bacon!....was there years ago and loved the big blocks of it.
I was also very excited that you could buy beer at Tesco's! I'd walk around with the big Kronunbourg cans shopping and guzzling...I'd be half stung by the time I got to the checkouts! :happy:
Hah the novelty of buying beer at the supermarket has worn out, it's the norm here in Amsterdam too. But I remember being impressed with how brilliant that was when I first moved here. When I was back in Australia I hated having to go to a different shop to buy booze

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6