Sea Eagles Podcast Channel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Part 2 of the Wok Podcast is now up! First one was great so looking forward to listening to this one. Check it out;

And part 3 is two hours of Wok chanting the manly victory song! woot!

And part 3 is two hours of Wok chanting the manly victory song! woot!
OK...so I never got the whole "woot" thing? Is it meant to be an example of onomatopoeia?

Is it a moose thing?

OK...so I never got the whole "woot" thing? Is it meant to be an example of onomatopoeia?

Is it a moose thing?

It's Icelandic/Jamaican/Ugandan for "woohoo" Shortened to "woot" so we can all save those valuable 1000 th's of seconds

(woohoo)

- I guess I could type yay, and save even more time. But that'd be lame!

Just listened to Wok and George podcasts if you haven’t take the time do yourself a favor and tune in.

Wok talks about greatest ever Manly player, who would make a good coach from past players and sings the song with Boxy.

George chats about his broken leg and his hate for Michael Crocker including wanting to go take him on after his hit on Brett in 2007 GF

Part 2 of the Wok Podcast is now up! First one was great so looking forward to listening to this one. Check it out;

Warwick Bulmer . The great Manly Man who has seen it all
Quote ..
Bozo was the Best .
He would score tries that no one in the world could
images.jpg

Chad Randall now on the Podcast channel

Donny Singe is always great to listen, check him out of the Sea Eagles Podcast channel

Tommy Symonds on Podcast

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4