Sea Eagles Podcast Channel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The closest you'll ever get to feeling like a ghost is when you're listening to a podcast and someone asks a question that you know the answer to, but none of the others on the podcast do!

Great initiative from the club - ex players, community and commercial chats. Have a listen!

Thanks mate, listening now. Hope you're well legend !

Teams currently going through some adversity, but our foundation and culture is amazing, so we'll come good.

Thanks mate, listening now. Hope you're well legend !

Teams currently going through some adversity, but our foundation and culture is amazing, so we'll come good.
All good Ryan, hope you are doing ok.

how did you like the Podcast?

The closest you'll ever get to feeling like a ghost is when you're listening to a podcast and someone asks a question that you know the answer to, but none of the others on the podcast do!

Casting thy pearls before such swine is a waste of time ge; you magnificent beast!

ge - I agree!

ge - coffee?

ge - thought you'd never ask.

Just listened to Jamie Buhrers one. These podcasts will be must listen media for sure. Thanks to all that have made it available.

Want to know more about the NRL bubble at the Sea Eagles? Listen to the latest Podcast

Great initiative from the club - ex players, community and commercial chats. Have a listen!

The Podcast initiative is fabulous ,I have listened to the more business orientated ones at this stage with Rick Penn and Earl Evans but I intend to listen to them all ,a great idea who ever thought of that
thank you

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4