Sea Eagles Paralysed by flawed logic.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm just going to go ahead and fix the title on this one.

And yes... I left the 'floored' because that's the level of intelligence you need to write for 'the rooaarare'.

"Oh, you can hardly strings words together but are anti-Manly...come on in and be a 'guru'".

el oh el

(Unless written by a Manly fan then it's "yup, that about sums it up!)

I'm just going to go ahead and fix the title on this one.

And yes... I left the 'floored' because that's the level of intelligence you need to write for 'the rooaarare'.

"Oh, you can hardly strings words together but are anti-Manly...come on in and be a 'guru'".

el oh el

(Unless written by a Manly fan then it's "yup, that about sums it up!)
My good mate Jason Hosken wrote that , travelled with me to a couple of WCC games.

You would not find a more dedicated Manly fan.

Personally ( apart from the Des walking away part) I think he’s nailed it !!

Hits the nail on the head perfectly. To be honest if you asked almost every manly diehard to write something it would be just like this article.
That’s the frustrating part. Blind Freddy can see we are playing a different game to the top sides.

"Post the salary cap-funded medical retirements of Matai and Brett Stewart, the player market was expected to be Manly’s oyster."

Stupid article (sorry Mark) any Manly fan knows we did not get a medical retirement for Matai and Snake, and our problems started compounding way back then.

Decent article, though I suspect there’s no way des walks away on his own.

Hasler loves the coin too much to walk away without a payout and he knows no other club is ever going to touch him - so this is last gig ever,

This article was written by a moron.

"Post the salary cap-funded medical retirements of Matai and Brett Stewart, the player market was expected to be Manly’s oyster."

Stupid article (sorry Mark) any Manly fan knows we did not get a medical retirement for Matai and Snake, and our problems started compounding way back then.
I think you’ll find that was a swipe at the fact they “ weren’t “ medically retired.

He did an article highlighting that fact a few years ago ( maybe last year ).

Well no-one can deny we are in a hole and in the world of NRL a few losses always leads to speculation, mounting pressure, next minute things can unravel. And we have had a lot more than 'a few' losses.
Interesting times for sure.

Hasler loves the coin too much to walk away without a payout and he knows no other club is ever going to touch him - so this is last gig ever,

This article was written by a moron.
I assure you Jason is no “ moron”.

And remember much like Silvertails , it’s an opinion.

You can agree or disagree which is your democratic right.

Well no-one can deny we are in a hole and in the world of NRL a few losses always leads to speculation, mounting pressure, next minute things can unravel. And we have had a lot more than 'a few' losses.
Interesting times for sure.
John Morris had his head on the chopping block a few weeks ago , a couple of wins and he’s a superstar

One mistake doesn’t mean the gist of the article isn’t right. The joint is a train wreck and it’s because of the poor post Covid coaching , poor selections and weak leadership across the board, from owner to captain.

Just don’t know what needs to occur to open some eyes. We get flogged every damn week. The coach either employs someone with modern views as assistants and listen to them or leaves. Enough is enough

John Morris had his head on the chopping block a few weeks ago , a couple of wins and he’s a superstar

OMG mate what are you on?
WTF does this all this blind irrational f***ing optimism come from.

Des is the worst coach in the NRL.
No game plan, no idea on selection and is like a rambling moron whenever asked a question. (see his The Fan interview - the guy may have first stages dementure)

I love the club but I have almost come to terms that it is better if we do lose every game and finish with the spoon because it seems that might be the only way Des is getting sacked.

John Morris’s head should not be on the chopping block ( still is )though. His players play for him( ours don’t) and he made the eight with an average roster decimated by injury ( we didn’t, we ran 15th).
Someone at Cronulla has rocks in their head trying to get rid of him.

We on the other hand are a laughing stock and they resign him lol

"Now there’s talk Marty Taupau is being shopped around. It’s an admission of widespread misallocation, and if the crowd favourite’s below-par output over the past fortnight is any guide, it has broken his heart.

Even worse, Taupau’s bookend teammate, the much-touted Taniela Paseka, has been a shadow of himself since the news unfolded. Clearly frustrated, the towering prop isn’t alone, the growing evidence of on-field angst has begun to simmer."

The above paragraphs are probably getting to the crux of it all.

I suggest you read the article again.

Salary cap funded, means Manly funded the medical retirements.

I think Des is doing some things right like getting buy in from former players like Monaghan Stewart and Ballin

But yes, nothing is working since the rug was pulled i.e. six again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8