Sea Eagles Online Store Receives a Face Lift!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning!

Wanted to give you all a sneak peak at the face lift the Online Store has received.

The new home page should go live at some stage today. You can check it out before everyone else here.

Please bear in mind the functionality of the store has not changed (yet). The make over was just to bring the home page standard up to scratch.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Merry Manly Christmas!

Larissa

Larissa has talent!

How long before Des invites u for a drink at the Canterbury Leagues club?? Or a steak sandwich or a falafel?

I heard Kelly Egan liked the falafel..

So glad you all like it!

Should let you know that my role has changed slightly. My new title is 'Brand Manager'. Basically means that I am now not only looking after Membership, but also all marketing, advertising and strategy around the Club's brand. First thing ticked off the list was the online store!

This won't have any impact on me popping on here to do me thing, however I wont be as involved in the day to day admin of Team Membership as I have been.

Merchandising now falls under my area of influence as well, so please forward me any feedback you have on this area as well.

Go Manly!

Larissa

PS you could say I have been a key re-signing as well ;)

Larissa said:
So glad you all like it!

Should let you know that my role has changed slightly. My new title is 'Brand Manager'. Basically means that I am now not only looking after Membership, but also all marketing, advertising and strategy around the Club's brand. First thing ticked off the list was the online store!

This won't have any impact on me popping on here to do me thing, however I wont be as involved in the day to day admin of Team Membership as I have been.

Merchandising now falls under my area of influence as well, so please forward me any feedback you have on this area as well.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Seems the DT was happy to list all the people leaving, but don't have the time of day for hard-workers such as yourself, that are remaining or recently joined.

I sincerely hope the work and initiatives you continue to put into the club pay dividends, not only for the Sea Eagles, but your own future career. Your involvement through this forum has been a breath of fresh air, and a big reason for me connecting with the site.

Cheers.

The front page looks very good. But goes to the old look when u click on an item. Which on an iphone can look a little...off

I guess all the ordering issues are fixed now

Congrats Larissa on the new role.

Must've come with a big pay rise so I guess you're rolling in the $$$$$ now!

Larissa said:
So glad you all like it!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Will there be any laybye system available in the future for the high price items such as the 1972 framed jersey and the 2011 framed jersey?

Will have to look into that Earnie.

Just need to get the current processes tidied up, then we can start looking at increasing our services.

Larissa said:
Will have to look into that Earnie.

Just need to get the current processes tidied up, then we can start looking at increasing our services.

Thanks Larissa and I would like one 1972 Framed Jersey and the official 2011 Premiership jersey for Chrissy please (from Santa)

Larissa said:
So glad you all like it!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Your not a key signing, your a marque signing mate :)

Just a suggest maybe for 2013 what about a members jersey for the first home game like the sharks do that has the name of every member on their playing strip. Also allowing members only to purchase replicas of that strip as an option when they complete their 2013 membership

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6