Sea Eagles for Sale ... (again)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Just to prove no good news goes unpunished .... the Telecrap .. (specifically Buzz RothTool) .... is today reporting that the signing of the Turbos has "kickstarted rumours that the club will soon be up for sale "...

Qoute ... "The club is a far more valuable asset with the brothers .... adding tothe speculation new chairman V'Landys has vowed to start a suburban ground funding campaign .. and Brookie is top of the list " .... This would be hugely appealing to potential buyers ...

yadad yadda ... " There is talk of a consortium of international businessmen and one of Australias wealthiest jewellers poised to make an offer .....

Once the nexus to leagues club or member ownership is broken, owning a football club (‘franchise’) is a vanity project not a commercial venture. Pretty random whether anyone wants to spend millions on it.
I would, but seems unlikely for most sane humans.

Between the Arabian oil shieks ... URM .... throw me a bone Florimo .... and this latest mob .... should be quite a vigorous auction ....

Just to prove no good news goes unpunished .... the Telecrap .. (specifically Buzz RothTool) .... is today reporting that the signing of the Turbos has "kickstarted rumours that the club will soon be up for sale "...

Qoute ... "The club is a far more valuable asset with the brothers .... adding tothe speculation new chairman V'Landys has vowed to start a suburban ground funding campaign .. and Brookie is top of the list " .... This would be hugely appealing to potential buyers ...

yadad yadda ... " There is talk of a consortium of international businessmen and one of Australias wealthiest jewellers poised to make an offer .....
Surely this bloke is answerable to someone at the Telegraph. To keep writing the same crap day after day about Manly must be boring even to all the haters. Can't understand how they keep him employed. Knob of the highest order.

Surely this bloke is answerable to someone at the Telegraph. To keep writing the same crap day after day about Manly must be boring even to all the haters. Can't understand how they keep him employed. Knob of the highest order.

But .... if he continues to write the same shiite everyweek .... the probability is that eventually one day he will be correct ....

However .... in fairness to the sodden barfly ...... he does make a relevant observation ..... the re-signing of the Turbos and an upgraded Boutique Brookie Oval .. DO ... add to the attractiveness and value of the franchise ...... add to that a premier coach and playing roster .... it would be a good time to buy/sell .....

However .... in fairness to the sodden barfly ...... he does make a relevant observation ..... the re-signing of the Turbos and an upgraded Boutique Brookie Oval .. DO ... add to the attractiveness and value of the franchise ...... add to that a premier coach and playing roster .... it would be a good time to buy/sell .....

The moment they announce funding for a rebuild would be the exact perfect time, not quite there yet though.

If we are worth 15 million now we’d be double that if we had a Wankfest Stadium coming in 2021.

Whilst I do agree that these are salient points, it’s not enough to copy pasta an old article with a few new embellishments! Any journalist with an ounce of self respect would steer well clear of this sort of sad journalism...

Oh... it’s Phil...

Carry on, nothing is lower than the bottom of goon bag!!

I'm in the wrong job, I could sit there and make up crap all morning to publish in the paper and spend the afternoon sitting in a pub.

All the privately owned clubs are for sale, throw enough cash to an owner and they all will sell.

If I was a billioniare I would be buying Manly. There you go Buzz, I'm seriously thinking about buying the club. I will also donate money to the government to help convince them a nice new stadium similar to Bankwest will be built at Brookvale. All this will happen once I become a billionaire.

Here are two stories you can publish next Sunday Buzz. Manly to be sold and a new Northen Beaches Stadium to be built.

So what is the Penn "s stake in the club these days considering that the Football club and that other consortium also have some equity in the Franchise [ high 70 per cent ? ] . So i presume that the collective franchise is apparently valued at around the 15 mil and not just the Penn"s portion . [though of course they would be the majority shareholder ] Just always seems to be qualified that there are still other stakeholders in the Manly franchise composite . It would be interesting to see how the now 13 mil allocation from the N R L is helping the bottom line in the operational costs of running the Manly Sea Eagles entity .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4