Sea Eagles for Sale ... (again)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Meh"

Getting all excited about it on here (not saying we are) only gives them fap fap material and encourages more click bait articles.

I heard the jeweler is Tiffany and co, and manly will run out in maroon and turquoise next year.
8B7DD680-E692-48CC-ADC7-1683404272B1.jpeg

However .... in fairness to the sodden barfly ...... he does make a relevant observation ..... the re-signing of the Turbos and an upgraded Boutique Brookie Oval .. DO ... add to the attractiveness and value of the franchise ...... add to that a premier coach and playing roster .... it would be a good time to buy/sell .....
Businesses are sold on assets and revenue projections based on past performance.

Dumb to sell now before memberships and sponsorships increase due to these signings and promised taxpayer funded upgraded facilities :fubar:

Buzz is a lazy researcher and just reissues his old gossip :drunk:

A few weeks ago he wrote that Penn had to cover another million plus shortfall. Not a great balance sheet to show a prospective buyer :wondering:

I was going to be a buyer too, trouble is four other bastards won 50 million each in power ball rather than me winning 200 million.

At my stage in life ( if I’d won 200 million) what a fabulous way to spend your money!!

I'm in the wrong job, I could sit there and make up crap all morning to publish in the paper and spend the afternoon sitting in a pub.

All the privately owned clubs are for sale, throw enough cash to an owner and they all will sell.

If I was a billioniare I would be buying Manly. There you go Buzz, I'm seriously thinking about buying the club. I will also donate money to the government to help convince them a nice new stadium similar to Bankwest will be built at Brookvale. All this will happen once I become a billionaire.

Here are two stories you can publish next Sunday Buzz. Manly to be sold and a new Northen Beaches Stadium to be built.
I would try and buy the Daily Telegraph, so so I can sack Rothfield, he's wayyyy past his use by date

Surely this bloke is answerable to someone at the Telegraph. To keep writing the same crap day after day about Manly must be boring even to all the haters. Can't understand how they keep him employed. Knob of the highest order.
If you're always p1ssed,hungover and old and senile .Maybe he has no idea he is rehashing the same drivel over and over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6