Sea Eagles confirm trial vs Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sea Eagles confirm trial vs Roosters
1420838799115.jpg

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have announced they will play their final trial of 2015 against the Sydney Roosters on February 21 at Central Coast Stadium, Gosford.
The meeting of two of the best performing sides in recent seasons ensures that both Clubs have a high quality hit-out before the NRL season kicks off a few weeks later.
Read more at:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/01/09/sea_eagles_announce_.html

Will be interesting to see if the trial against Cronulla reverts back to a Brookvale Oval from Rat Park now that the Mariners have decided not to play their A-League game against Adelaide at Brookie.

Will be interesting to see if the trial against Cronulla reverts back to a Brookvale Oval from Rat Park now that the Mariners have decided not to play their A-League game against Adelaide at Brookie.

Hopefully, it would be much better to be at Brookie than Rat Park.

Yep Rat Park makes Brookie appear to be ultra modern stadium :p

Why do we continue to waste our time going to the bloody central coast....Know one up there wants us there, so why go.

Why do we continue to waste our time going to the bloody central coast....Know one up there wants us there, so why go.
Frogz, you may be surprised just how many cars I see on the F3 every day with Manly stickers on. Way, way more than any other team. In fact, I'd guess more than the other 15 teams combined.

One NRL game a year at Gosford makes sense but not sure why we have persisted with 2 over recent years. Our crowd average up there has been declining. We need to play teams like Newcastle up there.

One NRL game a year at Gosford makes sense but not sure why we have persisted with 2 over recent years. Our crowd average up there has been declining. We need to play teams like Newcastle up there.
When we play up there, we are on a guarantee of income which far outweighs what we would've earned if we were playing at Brookvale.

The game should still be at Rat Park, due to that the Mariners cancelled because the re-laid surface wouldn't be ready. That means fresh surface for Round 2!

Who's pays us to play at Gosford now there's no association with Bluetongue brewery & John Singleton? Gosford council aren't exactly flush with money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6