SEA EAGLES 2020......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wow the audacity to speak for all here and the wider league, your talents are wasted on this forum mate with such insight. I have made a case for Jorge, you have only expressed you perceived bias towards him with lack of data to back it up. Hookers don’t have to take high balls, and Api has shown they don’t have to be great ball players or have great kicking games either, and I still rate Api. Jorge can be used to his strengths and be still be effective.

I see Jorges role moving forward as a utilty ‘plug gap’ but a more active role as back up dummy half, wrong or right - thankfully that answer doesn’t lie with you
One thing hookers do have to have is being quick around the ruck, Jorge is way too slow in this capacity to be effective .

Continue reading ....

Unlimited - Players can earn unlimited amounts from corporate sponsors who are not associated with the club and who do not use the game's intellectual property (no club logos, jerseys or emblems) provided these are pre-approved by both a Player’s Club and the NRL. These agreements may not be negotiated by the club as an incentive for a player to sign a contract, nor can they be guaranteed by the club.

Except if you are Manly where the NRL make Manly responsible for the TPA's not being paid by third parties. Then charge us as salary cap cheats.

I admit I’m bias in getting our local juniors in a manly jersey, gutherson is gone now and it still burns me. But I’d love to get Sam Verills back... makes sense to me, he is a crafty hooker from Avalon. I think we need 2 out and out hookers in our squad, it’s a crucial position and as good as fainu is, I don’t think we should bank on him for 80 minutes over 25 rounds this early in his career.

I admit I’m bias in getting our local juniors in a manly jersey, gutherson is gone now and it still burns me. But I’d love to get Sam Verills back... makes sense to me, he is a crafty hooker from Avalon. I think we need 2 out and out hookers in our squad, it’s a crucial position and as good as fainu is, I don’t think we should bank on him for 80 minutes over 25 rounds this early in his career.

No way rorters will let Vergil’s go. Friend is at the end of his career.

One thing hookers do have to have is being quick around the ruck, Jorge is way too slow in this capacity to be effective .
They do a mount of defensive work as well, and need a good pass both left to right, and right to left. Good footy brains too, they are one of the most important players on the field, every plays starts with them.

Jorge will never, ever be considered a hooker option..... ever

NRL360 both Hook and Brown have Manly as the Club that will be in the 2020 GF contest

The injuries killed our Top 4 chances but with another off season under Des they see Manly as the most likely challenger :rock:

Lets just hope for an injury free Rep Season :praying:

Last edited:
Trouble is the reason why he left was because Manly showed zero interest. Why would he come back?
Nah he won't come back imo. I have no doubt manese fainu was given priority for good reason. That said i hope our recruitment does not forget about our own backyard its become obvious with blacktown link and so on we are sniffing around western sydney.

I really think we need another strike centre and winger to win the premiership
Walker is our star centre, we just need a new 5/8 to rise up allowing Walker to go back to his preferred position.

Possibly Cust with another solid pre season or Schuster being an outside chance next year

Continue reading ....

Unlimited - Players can earn unlimited amounts from corporate sponsors who are not associated with the club and who do not use the game's intellectual property (no club logos, jerseys or emblems) provided these are pre-approved by both a Player’s Club and the NRL. These agreements may not be negotiated by the club as an incentive for a player to sign a contract, nor can they be guaranteed by the club.

How much can a player earn from missed 6 inch putts ?...........@:mad:

I really think we need another strike centre and winger to win the premiership
With players like the turbos, dce, Taupau, AFB, Walker already on the books I can't really see us signing anyone of note until maybe someone moves on or retires. The key is crusher and finding another Smokey like Garrick for e.g.. hopefully Musgrove or Schuster is that guy.

With players like the turbos, dce, Taupau, AFB, Walker already on the books I can't really see us signing anyone of note until maybe someone moves on or retires. The key is crusher and finding another Smokey like Garrick for e.g.. hopefully Musgrove or Schuster is that guy.
And Thompson, Sironen, Garrick, Fainu and Suli. We have plenty of firepower.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2