Sea Eagle young Champions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom Wright has been sensational and the outside backs done those massive runs to win field position.
The 9 and 13 also had crackers.
Paseka yet to come back.
Looking good for the future.

Mate, Manase Fainu could be anything. Absolute gun. The only sticking point is Api is our 9, and believe it or not, is only 24, so could be here for the next 7-8 years (and Trent absolutely loves him - as do I). In fact, I think Api would do amazingly for NSW over Peats tbh.

So where do you play Fainu? Maybe a utility option if Hastings / Brown / Cullen aren't available.

Man, what depth !

The only sticking point is Api is our 9, is only 24, so could be here for the next 7-8 years (and Trent absolutely loves him - as do I). In fact, I think Api would do amazingly for NSW over Peats tbh.

Can you imagine Darcy's tweets if Api got the NSW's hookers role over Peats?

lol

They're clearly very well coached. Anyone know anything about him?
Wayne Lambkin. He used to play reserve grade for us and Norths, then played a little first grade for wests.

He has coached at Penrith in the 20's a few years ago and reserve grade at the Dogs, he then coached Norths reserve grade side for a while. He has run the program at Westfield Sports High for many years.

I haven't seen Wayne in quite a few years but he is an old family friend.

I'd love to see him take on a first grade coaching gig.

Our forward pack is absolutely dominating the opposition. The centres and wingers are doing a lot of tough hit ups as well. This is giving the time and room for fainu, Anderson, wright, cust and co to do their creative damage.

The 10 Faatui just keeps cranking out the metres game after game. No frills just big minutes and big work rate. The 8 Tarrant as someone has mentioned is as tough as they come. He is the enforcer and leader of the pack, takes the oppositions biggest hardest shots in attack which takes the pressure of the rest of the team, then gives out his own punishment in defence. The usuall lock 13 and captain Jesse Martin is similar to Tarrant. These 3 guys have a big work ethic and simply wear the opposing pack down.

The best part is that some of these boys still have 1-2 years in the U20's.

The following are 19 and have one more year: 9 Fainu, 8 Tarrant, 11 Andrews, 3 Funa, 14 cust, 20 Polselli, 5 Marbaani, 7 Priest, 13 Olakautu, 17 Tuivati.

18 and two more years: 4 Kiaoa, 2 Smalley, 19 Titmuss, 18 Tepu-Smith, 23 Fenn, 16 Weatherall.

Plenty of young talent coming through, keeping them all is the problem.

Wayne Lambkin. He used to play reserve grade for us and Norths, then played a little first grade for wests.

He has coached at Penrith in the 20's a few years ago and reserve grade at the Dogs, he then coached Norths reserve grade side for a while. He has run the program at Westfield Sports High for many years.

Thanks pjayz! He's doing a great job.

Don't Manly usually sack successful Holden Cup coaches?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6