Sea Eagle young Champions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Parker should be in that team plus the captain is suspended is back as well

Must confess ....Wright has shown glimpses of genius and was among those - had potential that never made it.
After today he is knocking on the door of NRL....
Saved tries - scored 3 - and 2 were absolute solo sensations.
Forget the old YouTube highlights....if he believes...will go all the way.

We have a good group of young players in Holden cup and I really hope the club has learned from the 2015 season and that we tie up most of these kids. All season you could see the potential of this team and they are playing freely and without expectation and they have surprised a few teams. This week is a big test as the Dragqueens look pretty awesome. Looking forward to the match.

They're clearly very well coached. Anyone know anything about him?

Let's not get carried away with the under 20's team.There was plenty of hype about the '15 side and look at how many of them have kicked on

Let's not get carried away with the under 20's team.There was plenty of hype about the '15 side and look at how many of them have kicked on
Well, Tom Turbo was one.
I also recall our earlier minor premiership winning under 20s team had a few handy players:
DCE, Foran, Buhrer, JHW.... There were probably more who became good first graders.
The point is, promote from within whenever possible. It works in business too.

I see 2 things to be carried away with.
1 - The team has come from 8th to win 2 finals and look as good as any to go all the way....maybe U20's but still Manly and I'm stoked with the effort.
2 - I don't expect them ALL to kick on and play NRL....but there are a few with the potential to do so and I find it a pretty exciting prospect to watch that journey unfold.

The commentary said Smalley still had 2 years left in this age group...unbelievable prospect if true.
Yep smalley only turned 18 this year, and already a weapon in the u20s, will be a really good winger for us oneday. Also want to give a shout out to kioa, the number 4. He also turnedy 18 this year and a bulldozer as well.

Yep smalley only turned 18 this year, and already a weapon in the u20s, will be a really good winger for us oneday. Also want to give a shout out to kioa, the number 4. He also turnedy 18 this year and a bulldozer as well.
Both definitely players to keep an eye on and in positions many Manly supporters would say we lack depth- centre/wing...
Kioa is powerful, with an Explosive burst....could easily turn into a backrower to aim at the opposition edges in attack....

Well, Tom Turbo was one.
I also recall our earlier minor premiership winning under 20s team had a few handy players:
DCE, Foran, Buhrer, JHW.... There were probably more who became good first graders.

... and I'm sure the vultures are circling... ready to snap up any unsecured promising young star

Well, Tom Turbo was one.
Don't get me wrong,I agree with your sentiments 100%,promoting from within works on so many levels.Great for fans and players are more likely to stay if it's their junior club.Dont get me started on Gutherson.But this side finished 8th after the regular season.Hope they kick on but other than the '09 side,which was 1 of the best 20's sides ever,Manly doesn't have a rich history of bringing through from the 20's

They're clearly very well coached. Anyone know anything about him?

During the game the commentator said that the coach had worked them hard all year on their tackling and skills, and that it was now paying dividends.

That could also explain mixed results early in the season as the main focus was probably more on individual development and the later part of the season implementing it as a team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8