Scott Penn says club will survive departures of Cherry-Evans and Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am upset because I sent them an email saying how they should run the club.. All I got was an automated reply. I mean how dare they.I thought I was special and deserving of a personal reply. Not like many other people would contact them and give them advice as good as mine. Damn Penns, They just don't listen

there is probably a reason that former ceo's
dont agree
I spoke to this former CEO ( not Perry) and he thinks Joe (sorry i forgot the K ) JOKE Kelly and Penn have no Idea that they have no idea .They dont know what they are doing. He said they will need there 10 year plan to fix up there first year stuff ups to get us back to where we were.
He also said Zorbas influence over Kelly and Rick Penn is the main problem. He also said that the Football club 2 directors are being locked out of all talks involving the club. So much for Penn saying they are all united.

I spoke to this former CEO ( not Perry) and he thinks Joe (sorry i forgot the K ) JOKE Kelly and Penn have no Idea that they have no idea .They dont know what they are doing. He said they will need there 10 year plan to fix up there first year stuff ups to get us back to where we were.
He also said Zorbas influence over Kelly and Rick Penn is the main problem. He also said that the Football club 2 directors are being locked out of all talks involving the club. So much for Penn saying they are all united.

I am sure this is an objective non agenda driven opinion. In fact I look forward to this person stating it on the public record with the appropriate proof points

So they're not intentionally useless, just useless. Thank God for that.

And Zorba has the back page of the daily today talking about Parra and there failed coaches. What is he tying to tell us ?. That Brad A will not be at parra for long and will be at manly at the beheading of 2v. How do you think 2v goes reading this S. . T . PENN GET RID OF YOUR UNCLE. for all of us before the place burns to the ground on your watch.

Will Penn survive another 5 to 6 figure loss as the crowds stop coming. That is our bigger worry. We can't play Souffs every fortnight at home.

The Penn clan must learn from the mistakes of the last year. I dont want to hear talk but action. The club needs to be smiling again after all the hurt. Get out there and sign up all our talented kids and show the members and fans that we have a strategy!

..He also said that the Football club 2 directors are being locked out of all talks involving the club. So much for Penn saying they are all united.
That's the norm with a majority Ownership model. Unless the constitution demands an item be taken to a Full Board vote, the 2 FC votes are redundant @:cool:

What I don't get is what happens at year's end when the MWSE reports a loss.?
As there are 3 Owners, but the LC and FC have close to zero revenue. So who makes up the shortfall? Does the Franchise fold or do the Penn's keep it running in return for the Preference Share?:wondering:

Sporting Franchises are an indulgence of the rich@:(

That's the norm with a majority Ownership model. Unless the constitution demands an item be taken to a Full Board vote, the 2 FC votes are redundant @:cool:

What I don't get is what happens at year's end when the MWSE reports a loss.?
As there are 3 Owners, but the LC and FC have close to zero revenue. So who makes up the shortfall? Does the Franchise fold or do the Penn's keep it running in return for the Preference Share?:wondering:

Sporting Franchises are an indulgence of the rich@:(

And if that happens and they get the preference share it means they can sell off the 10 games at Brooky to the big grounds for a guaranteed gate and sell off club colors to play in other than our maroon and white.

Let's just say it was the Bears. If they were back in the comp, it takes any potential move to the CC by the new owners (FC vote or not) off the table, doesn't it?

That's not a bad thing.

Didn't Penn register the name "Central Coast Sea Eagles" or something like that a few years ago?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4