Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good luck. The conditions say Centrebet have the right to vary the conditions if they choose. They will use that to get out of it.

nita said:
Thanks mate. I'm not going to back down on this. I'm entitled to this!

Agree 100%, and not just on a Women's jersey. I double-checked the Terms and Conditions we all agreed to when we hit the link to sign up with Centrebet and it only says "FREE 2011 MANLY JERSEY".

I happen to want a FREE 2011 Manly Jersey - Away edition please! Club needs to do the right thing and honour the T&C's and not retrofit them to suit themselves once the voucher is sent out!

[attachment=139]

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-04-16 at 4.58.28 PM.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 6
Garts said:
Good luck. The conditions say Centrebet have the right to vary the conditions if they choose. They will use that to get out of it.

Not a good look for the club regardless, especially if people start getting vocal about it!

Don't forget its not the club its Centrebet, they would be calling the shots. But yeah it does reflect poorly on the club as they are associated.

Garts said:
Don't forget its not the club its Centrebet, they would be calling the shots. But yeah it does reflect poorly on the club as they are associated.

All depends on how Manly accounts for the jerseys, I mean they are the one fulfilling vouchers. If Centrebet were posting out jerseys to people then I wouldn't bother piping up.

I'm a bit concerned now I'd be getting a 4 or 5 xl jersey I think they call them plus sizes hope they are included

sick_thing said:
I went in, asked for the away jersey and she said it was fine. Just ask when you go in and you won't have any problems

I'm in Brissie so I took the postal option. I asked nicely for an away jersey in my note with sizing info etc so here's hoping I get the person you did and not the one Nita did!

nita said:

nita said:
Garts said:

GAH that's bullsheet!

Nita you have every right to claim a ladies jersey.

Ring Centrebet 1800 013 627 and explain to them what happened and ask they call the Outlet to arrange your ladies jersey and then call you back.

If they are not sympathetic as a last resort I suggest you mention you will contact the Sexual Discrimination Commissioner Elizabeth Broderick's office. She is a very impressive lady.

Good Luck with it, not that you will need it.

sick_thing said:
I went in, asked for the away jersey and she said it was fine. Just ask when you go in and you won't have any problems

I think that might be because they've completely run out of the mens home jersey.. The person at the factory outlet said there's more being made as a result.

Definitely not giving up the fight for my womens jersey!!

bob dylan said:
nita said:

nita said:
Garts said:

GAH that's bullsheet!

Nita you have every right to claim a ladies jersey.

Ring Centrebet 1800 013 627 and explain to them what happened and ask they call the Outlet to arrange your ladies jersey and then call you back.

If they are not sympathetic as a last resort I suggest you mention you will contact the Sexual Discrimination Commissioner Elizabeth Broderick's office. She is a very impressive lady.

Good Luck with it, not that you will need it.

Thanks.. I'll give Centrebet a call. Hopefully they'll sort it out. Otherwise, I'm not going to hesitate to escalate it as far as it has to go..

Was great to pop into the MWSE factory outlet again - love it.
Yea, the staff seemed friendly and well-organized for the centrebet promo - as I was filling my form in I asked if it was for a home jersey only and the girl said yes, though personally I kinda like the home one anyway (tho the heritage one would rock.)
Hoping 2XL is big enough, I like 'em loose.

just wondering if anyone knows if the factory outlets open today and until what time? just tried to call but there was no answer

just wondering if anyone knows if the factory outlets open today and until what time? just tried to call but there was no answer

got this from http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=venue-info

Trading Hours
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Game day – Open before and after the match. Trading Hours subject to kick-off.
Visit to view our range online.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

got this from http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=venue-info

Trading Hours
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Game day – Open before and after the match. Trading Hours subject to kick-off.
Visit to view our range online.

ah k, cheers for that mate

Got my voucher today! :)
Do you know if they have stock in now?
I'd hate to drive all the way down from Frenchs Forest and find out
they have none! :)
or waste a company phone call! :)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10