Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TWiL link said:
Got my voucher yesterday, shame it doesn't look like I can get an away jersey with it, but my more pressing concern is getting it before the deadline given I'm in Brisbane!

oh helloooo stranger :)

I wonder if i can get a women's jersey..

WAMF link said:
I got my voucher in the mail today.
There is a letter that accompanied the voucher that states the offer is not valid for Away or Heritage jerseys and the free home jersey must be collected from the SE factory outlet by 30th April 2011.

Yea, got my voucher and letter indicating same the other day.
Will use it @ the Warriors game 16th April, cool.

Also Re: The Centrebet Referral Freebet Bonus the referred person's 1st bet must be a min. of $20 (which I forgot & failed at), doh.

Having trouble getting my voucher, but in 3 emails they have not explained why.

I opened the account and entered the code, had $50 to win on a horse at Bathurst 2 weeks ago which won at the odds of $2.40.

They say they will get back to me today.

As i am going overseas in a weeks time so the voucher will be no good for me as I have forward to someone (I live 450km from Sydney) who can to collect the jersey by the end of the month.

This seems like a farce to me.

Seriously not impressed that its a home jersey only, whats the ****ing difference. Doesnt say anywhere on the website or T&C, only in the letter.

Will try to get an away on the 16th, and if i can't I fine soneone in line who is buying a home jersey to swap with me.

Jerseys will be available on the 15th of April, as per my post last week.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1302061741[/time]

Bob Dylan,
I have organized with another interstate fan to pick up their jersey and mail it to him.  I can do the same for you if it'll help.

Blake link said:
Jerseys will be available on the 15th of April, as per my post last week.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1302061741[/time]

Bob Dylan,
I have organized with another interstate fan to pick up their jersey and mail it to him.  I can do the same for you if it'll help.

Thanks for the offer Blake, which I might take up if the voucher arrives, I cant get an answer when or if it will be posted.

I do have a friend will to go out of his way for me, will pm you if I need to.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

CussCuss link said:
Will try to get an away on the 16th, and if i can't I fine soneone in line who is buying a home jersey to swap with me.
Good idea. Hope the next person is your size.

Hmm i wonder if i sign up now, whether i'll get the voucher before the 30th..seems from other people who have received their voucher, that it took a bit of time to arrive...

i got my voucher 2 weeks ago, i went to pick up the jersey last week and was told they dont have any, and are hoping to get them around the 18th, they took my details and will give me a call when they get them

They will post the jerseys out. 

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=35010&title=centrebet-jersey-offer

Seems there are a few issues in this thread.

I just want to point out that the latest email from the club clearly states that all vouchers MUST BE USED BY 30 APRIL.

"With the arrival of the 2011 ISC Manly Jerseys drawing closer please be advised of your options for redeeming your Centrebet Coupon for a free jersey:

1. Bring your coupon into the Sea Eagles Factory Outlet and we will post your free jersey to you when stock arrives at no extra cost to you, or;
2. Post your coupon to the Sea Eagles Factory Outlet with your contact details and we can post the jersey to you for a fee (see below), when stock becomes available.

Please be sure to specify your postal address, a contact telephone number and jersey size when posting in coupon.

Post the coupon to:
Factory Outlet
Promotion
PO Box 607, Brookvale NSW 2100.

Please note the offer expires midnight on April 30th. Coupons will not be accepted after this date.

Please contact (02) 9939 3889 for more information.

Postage Rates
- Within NSW- $9.00
- Interstate- $12.00
- International- $25.00"

Good luck folks.

Can I check.:)
The Centrebet offer expires 30.04.11
Vouchers must be used by 30.04.11
It takes two weeks for the vouchers to be sent.
So the promotion actually finshes at the end of this week?

Apologies if this has been answered yet......

Who do I contact if I have not received my voucher from the CentreBet promo?

I put my $50 bet on when the offer first began.

Somatik said:
Apologies if this has been answered yet......

Who do I contact if I have not received my voucher from the CentreBet promo?

I put my $50 bet on when the offer first began.

Ring Centrebet 1800 013 627

I had to about 4 times,because my account was not credited with the voucher. They said a computer error caused the problem.

They said they posted it last week, but still not received.

I am not too hopeful, I think the promotion is a bit of a scam.

If I dont get it I will take the $120 ($50 deposit and $70 winnings) and buy my own jersey at Rebel in May when they have the NRMA members 20% off.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2