Schoolfriends.com.au

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Has anyone registered at this site? It's a good way to keep up with people you were at school with.

I have made contact with several people I haven't seen for a number of years - also a few teachers!

Worth registering with and it is free if you just want to list.

Sounds good the part owner was on the footy show 2 years ago. He was a guy I knew at school funnily enough he was a prick and wasn't liked that much at school.

I think it all depends on what you want to get out of it.

Also it seems the older people are the ones that are more open etc.

I think I was glad to leave school! Still have 3 mates that I catch up with when I go back home. Some bastard is always a supreme court judge or something like that and get togethers involve everyone trying to look important. :)

Yeah I'm on there.

In my Year 12 book my ambition was listed as "to own a controlling interest in BHP".

With that in mind my school mates must find it very amusing where I've ended up. (Not in the dole queue for your information Fluffy :wink: )

I have a story. its too long to tell you all but basically I now have a weirdo stalking me because of that site!!!

BEWARE: That site can cause more problems than its worth.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4