SCG upgrade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And he just scored a century.....
Stevo said:
Napper said:
Brookvale said:
wtf, does Michelle Clarke need his own changeroom, helipad, jet runway, seating area with private bigscreen?

No but he needs to learn how to use a cricket bat consistently.

Are you serious, man? He's one of our better scorers of late!

Napper said:
Stevo said:
Napper said:
Brookvale said:
wtf, does Michelle Clarke need his own changeroom, helipad, jet runway, seating area with private bigscreen?

I don't like him either, but he has with Ponting just saved our ass

Napper said:
Stevo said:
Napper said:
Brookvale said:

245 not out at stumps should get 300 tomorrow then declare

True but they will need major rework in time, may as well just do it. I'm sure the MCG would of made a similar decision years ago.

Nothing wrong with a bit of history Byso, the ghosts of Bradman, Trumper, O'Reilly, Woodfull, Ponsford etc wouldn't appreciate the disturbance anyway.

Well there knocking down some of the stands in there name which are probably adequate for the grounds limited use.

It's not like the ground is used as heavily as the MCG and the 180mil for limited capacity change seems a waist.

And I like the look of the members stands but those structures are hardly going to last another 20 or 30 years so why not get on with it, I'm sure they could design the original heritage fascia around a new concrete structure behind.

Fanta Pants is being interviewed on the cricket and just stated the fed govt will be throwing 50m towards redevelopments.

They're kidding.

The Eagle said:
tookey said:
I am sure that the members and ladies stands will be hit by jewish lightning eventually.

Lol omg thats so racist

Lightning does not care about race or creed. It's hot headed and chooses its victim in a flash.

I am Jewish and have heard the lot when it comes to insults....but have no idea on this one!

lsz said:
Yawwwnnn

Such a boring stereotype - but then again they are all

Isz the comment was not meant to be racist in anyway or offend anyone. The term was told to me by a jewish client back in the eighties when his business burnt down. Business' (owned by all nationaliites including Australian) that were not travelling well often used to have a mysterious fires and still do.

tookey said:
lsz said:
Yawwwnnn

Such a boring stereotype - but then again they are all

Isz the comment was not meant to be racist in anyway and the term was told to me by a jewish client back in the eighties when his business burnt down. Business' (owned by all nationaliites including Australian) that were not travelling well often used to have a mysterious fires and still do
Used to be referred to as a Jewish stocktake.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6