Sandow signs with Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pablo said:
Can't stand him. He's the poster boy for everything thats wrong with south sydney - over inflated ego, look at me attitude and celebrates mediocrity.
He can play, but only when everything is going his way in a game. Goes missing far too much to be worth that kind of money. The money getting thrown at him shows the lack of talented no. 7's going around.

Sandow, Matty Bowen & Jamie Soward - can't stand them; any of them - just all show-offs.
Will admit that Bowen isn't as bad as Sandow.
Looking for the cameras - is that cute? No, just being a dead-set show pony!

What about the sour grapes from Crowe and Richardson. They have been paying overs for players for years, look at the way they pinched asatasi from the dogs and then inglis from the broncs. They have been a transit lounge for overpaid over the hill footballers so they deserve everything they get. They also treated Joe G like crap making him play Queensland Cup and seperating him from his family. I don't particularly like sandow however he could obviously see that souths are going nowhere.

Some in here are saying they'd rather DCE than Sandow? That'll do me.

This was like the old days when I used to say Bulldogs forward pack was the benchmark. They had, and in their primes, Andrew Ryan, Braith Anasta, Willie Mason, Mark O'Meley, Nate Myles, Sonny Bill Williams & Greg Eastwood & co.).

We had Daniel Heckenberg, Sam Harris, Soloman Huamono, Jason King, Luke Willow and co, and you all nailed me for it at the time.

DCE is an average half back "at present", but has the potential to improve. He has good points (long kicking game), but he has some relly poor points (goal kicking, defense etc).

On current form, Sandow is streets ahead of DCE.

You're wrong Ryan. Sandow has had years to prove himself, and what he has proven is that he is flakey, poor under pressure, has a bad off-field attitude and plays angry. He skirts a fine line with suspension and it would not surprise to see him beat a path to the judiciary if the media turn on him.

I'll take the potential seen in DCE any day over the medicore and angry plateau that is Sandow.

Ryan said:
Some in here are saying they'd rather DCE than Sandow? That'll do me.

This was like the old days when I used to say Bulldogs forward pack was the benchmark. They had, and in their primes, Andrew Ryan, Braith Anasta, Willie Mason, Mark O'Meley, Nate Myles, Sonny Bill Williams & Greg Eastwood & co.).

We had Daniel Heckenberg, Sam Harris, Soloman Huamono, Jason King, Luke Willow and co, and you all nailed me for it at the time.

DCE is an average half back "at present", but has the potential to improve. He has good points (long kicking game), but he has some relly poor points (goal kicking, defense etc).

On current form, Sandow is streets ahead of DCE.

Whoever nailed you about the Bling Bulldogs needs to check themselves into a mental hospital, do not pass go do not collect two hundred dollars

What are you saying then Ryan? Would you take a punt on dropping DCE if we could secure Sandow's signature only for him to potentially develop elsewhere? Would you be happy to sign a mediocre half over a young half with heaps of potential?

Okay i will take the bait Ryan

According to NRL.com Sandow has missed 47 tackles this year Daley 25

25 in your first year of NRL

Furthermore in his second year this article appeared

http://www.foxsports.com.au/breaking-news/no-defence-for-sandows-missed-tackles/story-e6frf33c-1225699816066

As for goal kicking you can not judge on % alone rather where the kicks have been from

Its not about being a focused performance comparison of the Bunny Fingerer v DCE.

Its also about team fit, the cap, halves combination etc etc.

Having an inexpensive DCE (as opposed to that very very expensive other bloke) as our playmaker allows for a higher standard in other areas of the squad including our recruit/retention ambitions. Think Lil Hoppa

Wouldn't mind betting he gets there this year. Only 53 to go. Plenty of games left too. Congratulations Chris Sandow. Due to your massive pay increase you can wear the most overated player leaders jersey for the next few seasons.

If they were available for the same price i'd agree with Ryan.

Sandow is a better player, at the moment.

where DCE evans shines is Value for money and room for improvement.

Sandow is as good as he is ever going to get.

I would choose DCE over Sandow any day of the week. With the forward pack Sandow has had at Souths over the last two years they should be pushing for the title.

Sorry guys, I should have elaborated:-

Value for money, I agree with you completely. Sandow is a rip off.
Longer term, I agree with you.

BUT, if we were to do a straight swap right now, both being on DCE's money, I'd have Sandow every day of the week. It **** me seeing the little twit tear us up.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6