Sandow signs with Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Just announced that Chris Sandow has signed with Parramatta, they will announce it later today, but not long ago Russell Crowe tweeted that Parra got himfor $550,000 a season

I can't see how he is worth that much, at least at souffs he is/was behind a big pack not a bunch of average forwards that parra has,
someone tweeted that parra where halves go to die

RE: Sandow signs with Eelsi

thats great less money for them to offer Hoppa

**** that is way overs for him. We all thought $450 was too much for Orford!

I mentioned yesterday that players being targeted by Parra, can dead set name their price. Looks like that's what's happened. Good luck to young Sandow.

Wow that is a massive deal for him, when he's hot he is smokin but when he's not..... well lets just say he will fit in well there.

$550k? Are the police going to arrest Sandow for robbery? Wonder how long the deal is for.

More comedy from the Eels to keep us in stitches. Keep it up Parra.

now that they have got him (and still have money left), i've heard from a few (occasionaly reliable sources) - so take it with a grain of salt.. but makes a bit of sense (they could throw overs, that we probably wouldnt match given current depth), that their next target is one of our two Williams'

but really, even being paid overs to go to a club that seems no-where near even looking like contenders, you'd have to be crazy, or desperate

You don't need to be crazy or desperate to accept an over the top salary for doing the same thing at a different employer.

Fonz said:
I'm sure the deal is $800.000 over three seasons.
Yeah probably what most people think he is worth, but also makes you think that Sandow nearly on the same money as thurston
Sandow; "Rusell Parramatta have offered me $550,000"
Russell "**** off your not worth that much" *sound of phone hitting wall

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
now that they have got him (and still have money left), i've heard from a few (occasionaly reliable sources) - so take it with a grain of salt.. but makes a bit of sense (they could throw overs, that we probably wouldnt match given current depth), that their next target is one of our two Williams'

but really, even being paid overs to go to a club that seems no-where near even looking like contenders, you'd have to be crazy, or desperate

I have a feeling T rex will end up back at the eels.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Just announced that Chris Sandow has signed with Parramatta, they will announce it later today, but not long ago Russell Crowe tweeted that Parra got himfor $550,000 a season

I can't see how he is worth that much, at least at souffs he is/was behind a big pack not a bunch of average forwards that parra has,
someone tweeted that parra where halves go to die
:lol::lol:

Good use all your money on sandow parra, forget that there are players like Hoppa off contracts. Idiots.

TBH Sandow has stepped up this year and got a lot of that niggling crap out of his game and shoulder charging smaller players. He still might be a gun but at Parra I cant see that happening.

Yeah well if Jeff Robson had the forwards Sandow has at the moment he'd probably be worth a bit more now too. Mortimer can't get them going either.

F***ing Souffs whinging and saying that Sandow has met an Alan Bond, the pot calling the kettle black. They've signed inglis, burgess bros and many more and now are inferring Sandow is disloyal. Crowe and Richo acting like sooks.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2