Same problems.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
We have the same issues every week. Especially with ball control and structure.

If you are consistantly having problems in the same area it has to come down to either poor coaching or the wrong players getting picked - i.e. no accountability for errors - which again is poor coaching.

I don't know if Des is the right coach for us at the moment.

Fair enough but who else has he got to throw in. The players who made the most errors tonight were Choc (state of origin player) & Cuthbo (PL star and forum favorite) It would be a different story if we had depth like the Bronco's who can slot an ex Australian player in when their current halback gets injured.

Only 2 weeks ago everyone was praising us, then a close loss to the Tigers and a well very poor effort against the Broncos and all is lost and its the coaches fault?

Fact the comp is very close and all teams will lose some games. Im still not too worried!!!!

Only 2 weeks ago everyone was praising us, then a close loss to the Tigers and a well very poor effort against the Broncos and all is lost and its the coaches fault?

Fact the comp is very close and all teams will lose some games. Im still not too worried!!!!

When DO people get concerned though Garts? Check out who we play next week. We could potentially by 12th - 13th leading into the bye.

[quote author=Garts]

When DO people get concerned though Garts? Check out who we play next week. We could potentially by 12th - 13th leading into the bye.
[/quote]

You are a good man Ryan, but you need to know whats true.

If you go to MSE & try to talk seriously about football with those who dont or cant talk seriously about football, then you inevitably fall into the trap of talking about the negative what-ifs, or even worse.........wankerism. I actually like to post a bit of silly stuff over there but i dont succumb to their own negativity.

Suggest you heed same.

Enjoyed the match even if we got smacked.

Lockyer was on fire. I was beginning to wonder if he'd lost it. Their forwards were dominating. They were hungry and sprinted in attack. Their kicking was spot on.

Painful bits included watching our poor handling and our defence looked brittle at times.

We had our best player, fullback, and two props out.
Three players were backing up including our backup fullback.

We got done 38-6 last year full strength (normal season game).
Nearly every team in the comp has had 30 put on them at some stage during the year, i am sure we will bounce back.

No. I only just posted it now. I've been talking about the issues with our coaching all season in real life. Even when we were winning we were making the same mistakes and showing the same weaknesses and they have not been addressed enough.

The problem is once opposition teams catch on to how you suck, they play to it and you start losing more.

the boys had a dig and really went for 80 mins, well 79 mins anyway, take away that try after the bell and it wasnt a poor score considering one team was at full strength and the other not so.

what you are not taking into account is that other teams will also get thye wobbles at origin time, not just us.

basically last night it was 4 dropped balls, cost us 4 tries. at least it was easy to pn point our issues.

as ads said i think bennet was onto our high error rate in our own half, hence the kicking game from the broncos.

our kicking game on the other hand seemed to be put it out because we didnt want hunt carrying it back.

I think its about time Hasler started fining players for each drop ball.Its a problem that keeps coming up week after week,and its so frustrating for a fans to sit there and watch.
The worst offender always seems to be Watmough,he is a top player but his ball control has to be one of the worst in the league.When he holds the ball he is a great player to watch.

The poor field position we had forced us to play the wrong sort of football. Both of Choc's dropped balls were from clever passes from Orford at flat chat. Had he taken them he was through and on another day may have led to tries. Cancel the two they scored as a result and add two to us and you have a different game. Bottom line is that we need better field position and need to try these sort of things at the right time.

There were signs last night that we could hold defensively but weight of position ultimately killed us.

I am just as frustrated with Matai - who has ability but plays without his brain in gear.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4